Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 291 total)
  • Author

Viper
    Participant

Been scrolling through your stuff. Still got awesome pics of course and I love the rpg guys you got going on.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, have you seen your current reply count?

I think an exorcism is in order 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viper
    Participant

LOL ^^^

Stulte
    Participant

@ Jeimuzu
    Thank you! I might make some more in the future.

@ DiCicatriz
    Thanks, man! I love your work, too.

@ Viper
    Thanks a lot!

@ JR
    Does being possessed make you offensively klumpsy? Cause, if so, then you may have a point. I fell in the shower a few days back and smashed my head first against the tap and then the tile floor.
    Got back from the hospital earlier today with a massive concussion and my scalp glued back into place. They didn’t mention any demons, though…

On the plus side, however: I’ll finally have some time for the Machine again.

A Water priest from the Vog Skohja hold.

Maverik1313
    Participant

I can see the Guardsman doing all the 360 no scopes. But seriously cool stuff you have.

cliff
    Participant

Man Stulte I’m glad you are OK. Take care man.

Not sure if you heard but I had triple bypass surgery a couple weekls ago.

and ever looking on the bright side. Heh heh.

Great work

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well, at least they would have been able to check whilst they were putting your head back together I guess (as long as whilst doing so they weren’t able to turn your head a full 180 degrees 😉 ). Hope you’re doing ok now man.

That dwarf priest certainly looks menacing.  think it’s the eyes, or rather lack of.

Legatus
    Participant

That water priest is b’dazz!

Nug
    Participant

Are you serious, Stulte? You ok, bro? Gotta watch out for your dome piece, man. It seems to be essential for living a healthy life.

Herr D
    Participant

Yah, Stulte, put your head UNDER the tap from now on. Take care–we want more from you!

Stulte
    Participant

Well, 2014 is over, and good jävla riddance. This has seriously been one of the worst helvetes felknullade years of my förbannade life.

Sorry. Just needed to vent a bit.

Thanks for all the comments about my head injury. I’m quite fine at the moment 🙂

Haven’t had much time for Machining lately, but I figured I could share with you my entry for the Creator’s Club poster.

Wolf Master
    Participant

I just love your little spirit animal things they are cute and full of character!
    Sorry to hear about your head hope you’re fully well and healthy soon.

JR19759
    Keymaster

You have a suspicious look in your eye. What are you plotting? I’m keeping my eye on you.:stinkeye:

But being serious, nice work dude. Love the colours and the spirits are excellent as always. Good to see you’re still around, I was wondering where you’d got to.

Nug
    Participant

There is too much awesomeness going on in the forums this evening!

Viper
    Participant

That’s an awesome pic, Stulte! Good to hear you’re ok

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.