Stulte’s stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Stulte’s stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 291 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, Wow. That is amazing, I love the technical diagram of the engine and the glow effects on the stones. Then we get to the last picture. The effect you put on the buildings is insane, to get them to crumble like that. That is sooo damn impressive. And the story that goes with it…….
    *round of applause.*

(btw, the name Texcoco wasn’t in any way inspired by the oil company Texaco was it? You know, ’cause they both dig underground to find an energy source. Or am I making random connections again?)

Vampyrist
    Participant

That last shot is awesome, both in its power and its execution.

Nug
    Participant

^ Agreed! Well done Stulte!

CantDraw
    Participant

Wow! I just tripped over my jaw. Impressive!

Viper
    Participant

I tripped over CantDraw’s jaw, trying to pick up my own jaw. PERFECT!

Vectorman316
    Participant

Ok, so…you made a car, guns, a freaky-deaky spider robot woman, crazy-looking ores, a massive explosion, and airships. From scratch. So, I’m just gonna go ahead and say Stulte, YOU ARE AWESOME

Trekkie
    Participant

Okay, everything in that post is amazing- the glow effect, the diagram, that awesome explosion…

Herr D
    Participant

[wet clapping sounds between eleven tentacles]

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Okay, everything in that post is amazing- the glow effect, the diagram, that awesome explosion…

I totally agree with Trekkie here. Just amazing. Smile

prswirve
    Participant

Awesome….awesome…..awesome!

Stulte
    Participant

Wow, I didn’t really expect such reactions to my latest post. Thank you all very much!

The name was taken from the Aztec lake and city state, so it wasn’t a reference to Texaco (at least not consciously so). The diagram is basically (as you may have noticed) a simplified nuclear reactor that generates kinetic energy rather than electricity. Aetherite isn’t radioactive, though.

Again, thank you all, your input is always appreciated Smile

I have been, and will be, buried in work, school, family issues, and a lot of other pretty heavy stuff lately, and I’m off for Berlin on vacation next week, so you might not see much of me for a while. Finally found some time to make a picture of a Samoan Faataulaitu just messing around like I wish I could Laugh

Run.PNG

Stulte
    Participant

A meditating troll asket of the yeti variety. No time for shading at the moment I’m afraid.

Meditation.PNG

Suleman
    Participant

Hah! I like how simply you did the legs. I mean, Heromachine is all about impressions, and you definitely give the impression of a cross-legged sitting position without actually having to painstakingly model it all. Brilliant.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, I love Meditation. Suleman is right, I totally get the impression of crossed legs. All the vibrant yellows just look amazing together.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Meditation has such great colors and the cowl is perfect as the cross legged tunic.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.