Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Weilyn

Absolutely beautiful!

What she said. Laugh I’m diggin’ the very exotic feel you created around her.

Scatman

Character contest #H08 entry
    Atlanteans
    scatman-Atlanteans1.png

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Awesome! I love the gaping mouths, very fish-like :)

There are no words to describe how awesome that is.

Moognation
    Participant

Man, that is just good stuff!!

Scatman

@DiCicatriz said:

Awesome! I love the gaping mouths, very fish-like http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

I’m glad the fish lips came through,I was hoping I sized them right to give them that effect.
    @Moog and Dino,and DiCicatriz.Comin’ from you guys you know that means alot!

Scatman

well back in the saddle after aome bills needed some payin’

Well I have been working on a little thing i call BOOSTERBABES
    While John Wilconsin is working his 9 to 5 as the AEROTECH INC. CEO of affairs his wife and 3 daughters are a bit high maitanance!
    All girls! Would he give his right arm for just one boy to carry his name.His wife home cleaning,the kids with there I-pods and text messages and boys school and the rif raf in and out of the house when he’s away at work ,working on that new project for NASA.
    Well, little does he know his wife Gen with her gadgety gifts has stolen some of the plans for some of his top secret work for human jet technology.Abba,Jet,Didi and herself have made quite the exciting life for themselves as vigilante rocketeers or as they call them selves The BOOSTERBABES
    First up ABBA…..
    mature,sassy and quite avid in the martial arts field.
    scatman-Abba-BoosterBabes1.png
    DIDI
    all about charisma…genius in Mathmatics,also great in the rink,and well she dresses a bit too nerdy at school say the snobs at school.Technological whiz and gageteer she is Dangerous with a capital DD
    scatman-boosterbabes-DIDI.png
    next is BABY A.K.A. JETBLACK
    After she served in the Armed Forces as a Black Hawk pilot She fell in love with the sheer beauty of the most amazing Helicopter slash,Terrorist Castrator,in the history of modern weaponry!she needs no introduction she just hits you when you least expect it!
    scatmanBoosterBabe-JetBlack.png
    Last but Not least Mother of the bunch,hardly of the faint of heart with some top secret military experience herself ,little did John know before she met him she was working in turkey for the Marines,using tech,and gadgetry she made a name for herself then was compromised and needed to flee the Military.she is known as the General (hence the nme Gen).Her wonderful gals like to call her MOTHERSHIP!
    Her’s GENscatman-BoosterBabes-GenA.K.A.Mothership.png

Moognation
    Participant

I’m kind of in awe right now, man! Stunning work!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the name.
    I did have a witty remark ready, but I can’t remember it after looking at them.
    Great work as always.

fuzztone

Really nicely done. I love a good rocketeer character, and here’s four! The costume designs are great – distinctive and creative. Like them all a lot.

dansjoy
    Participant

Wow! This is some amazing work! You’re very talented.

Scatman

@JR19759 said:

Love the name.
    I did have a witty remark ready, but I can’t remember it after looking at them.
    Great work as always.

Could it be Bustybabes or Thruster gals Boobybabes (seein’ as usual I made them well endowed)You have no idea how many colorful things came to mind while creating them.Wink

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

The Boosterbabes are so awesome!

Scatman

Thank you guys,well worth the work for so many nice comments!Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.