Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

maybe better size!
    hm3scatman-yellowjacket.png

djuby
    Participant

Gorgeous. Your work is inspiring.

I don’t know how you do it, if someone else tried to use that much different items it probably become a huge mess. But you make it work! Well done.

Scatman

@MisterDinoMan said:

I don’t know how you do it, if someone else tried to use that much different items it probably become a huge mess. But you make it work! Well done.

believe me it starts out sometimes as a HOTMESSbut using some darker colors on some items on a somewhat bright character really helps to make things pop….It sometimes makes me wanna through my computer!But patience is my friend and I try to call him once a day!Thanx for the compliment.

Scatman

@djuby said:

Gorgeous. Your work is inspiring.

I feel the same!thank you!!Laugh

Scatman

DR1 a.k.a.-DRONEwith the abilitiy to smash the atoms in his body this Supervillian plunges from the sky like a droned missile and causes the same damage as a nuclear warhead.The plus is that his atoms return to the exact place they were 5minutes before the blast!and he flys from the catostrophic event unscathed!He can also control the size of the blast taking the targhet into consieration.
    He has been asked over and over from the federation of light to utilize this power for Good,with no avale.
    DR1-DRONE
    scatman-Drone.PNG
    Drone-headshot.png

Vengeance
    Participant

Red Phoenix ,Yellow Jacket way cool really and Dr1 the more I look at him the cooler he becomes

DR1 is awesome!

Scatman

thanx sooo much for the nice critiques,but I truly get alot of inspiration from all you guys,MORE than you know!

Scatman

GREED DEMON
    scatman-Greed-Demon.PNG

Scatman

POP QUIZ ENTRY
    DRAGONOID
    scatman-Dragonoid.PNG

meniukas
    Participant

Yours dragonoid looks very cool.

Scatman

thank you!I enjoyed yours also quite sincerly,a favorite of the entries at that!

@meniukas said:

Yours dragonoid looks very cool.

FRM

awesome dragonoid!

Vampyrist
    Participant

The dragonoid is awesome

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.