ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 829 total)
  • Author

MithrilFrog

Ocean-Kingdom-Warrior.png

This is Gythpry the Ocean Kingdoms young prince.

Hope this qualifies. I think I obeyed all the rules.

Luc

Was stumped somewhat on this one, but then I discovered an interesting effect with one of the items and was quickly inspired, which is why I love these contests Laugh It might take a moment to spot at first, but all three parts are here. The eye and insignia should be easy enough, the snake body however was used as horns.

Portrait-Of-A-Succubus.png

Herr D
    Participant

um . . . well?

Hadji grew up an orphan, learned snake charming. On the streets, he was kicked around and eventually blinded by a local man. Now his skills are appreciated at his new job, and people don’t bother him anymore. This is Hadji’s new job.http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-HadjisNewJob_zpsb27d7154.png

prswirve
    Participant

I believe it’s time to pass the crown and all of you guys did great! I like the subtle use of the eye on Mithrilfrog’s Grypthy and the ingenius use of the snake body as a chair on Herr D’s work. But i had to declare Luc the winner! I don’t know but maybe i just had a thing with red skinned tattoed she devils with horns! So congrats to Luc and it’s now your turn to pick on 3 items…

Luc

I don’t think anyone can blame you for that, prswirve Wink

Anywho, here’s the next batch of items. They can be found in HandRight-Standard, FacialHair-Standard, and Headgear-Modern. Good luck, everyone!

ContestParts3.png

Weilyn

Oh, I’ve got to get in on that Laugh

prswirve
    Participant

here’s mine…

greenlantern.png

MithrilFrog

This is The Mask. He is a pirate that roams the seas and wears his mask because of an accident in the Royal Navy.
    All three items are in it. Hand on the right is a little hidden but it’s there.

The-Mask.png

Weilyn

spruttoped.png

Gulio di Tamprana. Light airman of the Fourth Cohort.

Trekkie
    Participant

Okay, with that mustache, I couldn’t resist:

Trekkie-JollyGoodShow.png.png

Herr D
    Participant

The Battle-ready Overhead Intelligence Drone, or B.O.I.D., was designed for recon by a roboticist with a wicked sense of humor.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-BOID_zps89c76bca.png

It passed over my car, dropping pieces of a Chevy Nova.

prswirve
    Participant

Hah! That’s really cool..

Herr D
    Participant

Thx! Coming from the east, B.O.I.D. says, is a truck full of lumber. Unless the enemy thinks you’re a vampire, it’s probably not against you.

Luc

A little bit late on this, but looks like time to pick a winner! They were all great entries, but I’m giving this one to Weilyn. There was just so much creativity in the cartoonish design of the character, and I’m just a sucker for the steampunk genre in general Wink

Weilyn

Thank you! Glad you liked it! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Here are the next items:

#1 can be found in Eyes – Standard
    #2 can be found in Insignia – Nature
    #3 can be found in Headgear – Standard

OPMC.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.