ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Oooh. Same items. One point for Halloween theme. Due 10/29 noon — to be judged hopefully by 8pm.

Herr D
    Participant

Yowza. I’m not sure whether I like that no one took over. I do like judging too, of course. I’ve had major computer problems for the last little bit at home. I couldn’t afford to take it to an expert. The facility I work at limited our net use EVEN MORE suddenly. As a fed contractor, it has to take any net security issue seriously. We aren’t even able to look at the dashboard on heromachine most days now. Hopefully, this will get better soon. Anyhow, with an acquaintance helping me out, my computer is on the net again.

So, to business. I’ve missed out on some great contests, including a triple play since I’ve been off. That’s what this is, to all noobs. A biweekly triple play with the winner of each one becoming the next judge. That’s the rules. Enter one pic using the three items the judge picks, and if you win? Pick three items, a deadline, and judge the entries. You may do so as you see fit, but I suggest looking back to see how others have done it.

Please find three new items attached. Deadline is noon, EST on 12/10/19. Hopefully to be judged by 8pm.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Nothin’? Yeesh. Same items. Noon on 12/25/19 TBJ 12/26 by 8pm EST. One extra point if it logically looks like a marine-life Christmas celebration.

Herr D
    Participant

Okay! One more time! This picture is due on 1/17/20 by 8pm EST. One extra point if it logically looks like an archaeological find. To be judged hopefully by noon EST 1/18. Must include items attached below:

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

This contest seems to be doing badly. I haven’t been available, and it’s foundered. [twiddles three tentacles for a moment]

THIS time, I’ll ask for the same three tails, but I want a coin on the ‘heads’ side. That is to say, at least a profile / front-face / angled headshot on a coin with indicators of coin value and who the pictured schmuck is. If you do not choose modern American English, you must provide a translation along with any backstory you wish to include. I like backstories. Any picture you make up, you should be able to pretend you know what to say about it.

Because I want to see a coin’s side that is both heads and tails! Do not depict actual size, please. Take up my screen and ONLY my screen.

Thank you. Due Tuesday, 2/18/20 noon, EST. To be judged hopefully by 8pm.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Much later then planed here it is.
    Its all in the hair, only one of them really works.

Herr D
    Participant

Funkmachine! In the interests of continuing this contest, I declare you the winner. I hope your items will inspire better than mine have. Please pick three and a deadline!

Funkmachine7
    Participant

30/3/2020

Herr D
    Participant

My last chance to work on this one! Have a dragon. Notably the only items I used BESIDES the three designated were a background, two of a mouth, the zyp circle, and some masking and screening insignia.

Look out for the grooken, he’s like a dragon with mollusc-shaped plates rather than the usual scales. Chilling them rapidly can render him vulnerable. Chilled grooken meat is like sushi.

Attachments:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Well the date has come, so Herr D please pick some items.

Herr D
    Participant

[blink-blink] Yikes. Thank you, Funkm, for the reminder. Due 4/21/20 at noon. Hopefully to be judged by 8pm (EST.)

Got three here for you. I love misuses, for any first-timers. Noses as spaceships, flowers as mouths, etc. One extra point for a backstory that includes some mention of masonry.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Huh. Same items, as I have no access for the next twenty-plus hours to change them, and, one extra point for a backstory that mentions flowers. Due 5/12/20 Tues noon EST.

These really are interesting items to misuse . . .

Funkmachine7
    Participant

I will get a round too it once my internet an computer stays stable.

I think my graphics cards has a zombie fan, god it grinds and wails.

Herr D
    Participant

Same items! 5/26 EST noon to hopefully be judged by 8pm.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.