ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

This topic contains 769 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Funkmachine7 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 766 through 770 (of 770 total)
  • Author
    Christi S
    Participant

Herr D
    Participant

I’m very sorry I missed the deadline. You have the option of extension or choosing 3 more items and a new deadline. The current facility I work at is heavily into erratically limiting web access, and I can’t do this at home–two kids, one special needs, a wife with a job on opposite shift, an elder, just moved, etc. . . . and of course I do need a little sleep. I can’t say when my participation will be more regularized.

Here’s the late piece in case you choose to accept.
    “I’m OKAY Mom.”
    The dam burst and flooded out the Valentine’s Day Parade, mama. I’m okay, but I think I can say that ‘floats’–DON’T! I would never skype like this with anyone but you, Mom.
    The hearts weren’t just in the dress, they were also butterfly wings, a facial mud smear, and extra leaves, mostly hidden. The eyes were flowers, the left sodden white glove. Three teddy bears made her right hand, one made the butterfly body, and the ‘hidden’ aspect of them made soggy eyelashes. There were add’l plans that didn’t happen. Enjoy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Herr D
    Participant

Um? I guess I should assume judgeship. My facility is getting bad enough about going dark that I’m having trouble. If I suspect scheduling trouble, I will edit this post. 3 mouth std, items pictured in attachment, due noon EST on 6/3 TBJ by 8pm EST 6/4/19.

UPDATE–SIMPLE EXTENSION: DUE 6/25 NOON EST, TBJ BY 8PM EST 6/35

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Avatar Herr D.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Funkmachine7
    Participant

Late an still half done, here’s a zombie cyborg chick with tattoos an fancy hair.

Right the pipe in the neck tubes, lips are in her gun arm’s tattoos and the graze.

I’m off on holiday so pick three items from this image.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

well i did say i was going to be away.

An as sole enrtaint i’ll pick the next items.

Dead line is 21/07/19

Viewing 5 posts - 766 through 770 (of 770 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.