ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

[snort] Keric? I’m sorry for being so absent. IRL has piled on even more. You have a good piece here. Please take the helm.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Here’s my entry, too late for judgeing but i thing you’ld like to see it anyway.

Belt used as part of the corset.

Shield as part of the top.

Scales used as part of top and on phone.

Keric
    Participant

I have  chosen these three, from the same group.

Let’s say it’s due Aug 7th.

btw: Funky love your picture!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

“כל החוטפים שלך חרא, תן לי ללכת לך חזירים”!” the girl cursed at the men.
    “She’s a witch i tell you! I head her cast a spell!
    The great Satan will be angered if we kill her” the cultist muttered.
    “She’s pure woman bother, ripe for the dark lord! She will be this nights offering.”the woman spoke
    “No, we must wait, the stars are not yet right.” said the leader.
    “..But she wears the mark oh magus!” cultist complained
    “No speak more I am the magus of this coven and she die only at the time.” the leader commanded,
    “האם אמא שלך התלבשה, או שמסיכת החנות של הדולר שלך היא רעיון השמן שלך? “שאלתי.” the girl giggled as she spoke.

————
    “Oh you should hear this lot, there the short bus crew alright, can’t tell a star of David from a pentagram or Hebrew when they hear it.

“Well how many are there?” Emilie  asked
    “Just three and this language is not fit for young lady’s like you two.
    she swears like soldier.”

Not all that inventive this time, the headgear is on the head but the mouth guard is reused as part of a corset.
    Feathers are well used as part of a head dress and medallions.

Herr D
    Participant

Here we have a photo of Cathedralesis, the species nickname for the Stained Glass Sunset Butterfly, found only on the disappearing shores of Sandy Atoll in the Northern Pacific. Seven hundred miles from the Bering Strait in a southerly direction, Sandy Atoll has deciduous trees, the SGS Butterfly, seven species of tiny lizard (Leaf Mace Lizard shown bottom left,) and fifty-odd species of rare orchid (Sonoma Society Number Thirty-seven, depicted middle.)
    cloak hoodie is clouds, antennae, legs of butterfly, legs of lizard, part of leaves
    mouth guard is flower center, lizard’s rear legs, butterfly wing patterns
    feather is lizard body and head, petals, butterfly body

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

This contest goes to Herr D because of the number of ways that he used the pieces, and the way that he “misuses” them!

Pick your 3 and you “judgement” day!

Herr D
    Participant

Sorry for the late getting back, ev1! Thank you, Keric; Universal Biologic was a great gig.

Now–these three tops will be due in a pic on 8/26 by 5pm, hopefully to be judged by 8pm.
    One additional point will be awarded to a reference to Bob Hope. If the reference is vague, one additional day early for questions would be advisable.

Attachments:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Keric
    Participant

Did this on a whim!  Never thought that I’d try to make a claw machine!

The lace up side top is on the hat, the”high neck bib” top is the spear point, and the open low cut top is the claw!

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I am sorry for not getting back sooner. The contest did expire before Keric’s entry, so Funkm’s won.

A shame, really. It would have been close, and worth the rubric for Keric’s misuses. Funkm? I was glad to see the one item as a thurible hanger on your lady. Pick 3 and a deadline. Congrats, man. I hope she lays them to rest.

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Well it was meant to be more of a thing-a-me-bob for a sorceress.

As for date two weeks from now, the 11/ 9/ 2018 (or November if we used the dates Latin prefixes right.)

Keric
    Participant

For some reason this struck my fancy…

Attachments:

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Funkmachine7
    Participant

I think this against the know there a no double entry rule, but here’s the finished picture.

Barbed wire is hard.

Herr D
    Participant

My entry might not be ready before noon (technical difficulty,) so judge if you must. Appealing to Hairy to fix a computer remotely might not pan out anyway.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.