ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

Two Tuesdays from today, due at 2pm, hopefully to be judged that same day by 8pm(what is that 2/6?)

Extra point if raccoons are obviously referenced.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keric
    Participant

The undies are the handles and part ofย  the utensils,

the ribs are on the platter

and the “Salad” is the frame

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

[belch] good meal, Keric. Got a plate of three items with a deadline garnish?

Keric
    Participant

Thank you,ย  Herr

Due on the 20th

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

“This piece for auction at Bastahr’s is a rare find, indeed. A pack clasp from the rations pack of an unnamed member of the famed Diving Dragon Squadron survived the fiery crash of its owner somehow, and was collected by an orphan near the crash site at the close of battle. It is made of tempered firebrass with inlaid red mica shards, onyx florets, spell-brazed copper, and a single faestone gem. No additional information on the methods of those warriors for mastering the elements of fire and air has been uncovered. The provenance has been updated to confirm that the last three owners’ deaths in fiery accidents have had no connection to ownership of this piece. The asking price has been lowered, and it will be auctioned at sunset tonight.”–Bastahr spokesman, by means of bespelled pedestal-respeaker.

*boot for mouth and clasp frame, shoulder piece for head, and hilt deco as eye.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

Excellent work Herr- That deserved some competition, but I think you blew that all away!

Please pick your 3 and time!

Herr D
    Participant

Thank you! The auction went well. Problem is, I can’t spend spellcredits.

Ah, well. These three items to be assembled and artified by Tuesday, 3/6/18 at 2:40 EST. TBJ by 8:10 EST.

Attachments:

Cille
    Participant

Well I’ll give this a shot.

Ensign McRedshirt was regretting wandering away from his away team a few weeks earlier, but at least the space warrior babe was also an ace pilot.

Arm = landscape, boot = ship, belt thing = alien tusk

Keric
    Participant

Hi, Cille, welcome to the contest! I tried to make the pieces into a outfit, so the arms are the “Top” the “belt” is the foot, and the belt became a skirt!

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Ah. I was going to just declare Cille won by default before the roof caved in (sorry, crisis occurred IRL, but all is returned to general chaotic level of quo.)

Rather than keep you two waiting for me to follow rubric against policy, I should more responsibly point out that only one entry made the deadline. Cille? Please acknowledge with 3 items and a deadline (time and date) by Friday, 8pm, EST. Otherwise, Keric as our more-than-qualified runner-up, will take it from there.

Cille
    Participant

Hooray for showing up on time? ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh man, I don’t know if I was prepared to handle the responsibility.

Okay let’s go with three items from categories that I never use so I always forget they’re a thing. Deadline in two weeks, March 22, 6pm EST.

Keric
    Participant

Well earned victory Cille!ย  I was late! (snaps finger) Oh, well!ย  I’m now leaving flu territory!

I can finally brain, now!

Herr D
    Participant

Glad to hear you’re recovering, Keric; I have, mostly. Hope you have time to brain this contest with me.

*The hair became 90% of the candle flame, the shoulder spikes became calligraphy tips, and the stool became the designed letter ‘E’ and fragments of it became parts of more letters.

Cille
    Participant

I’m not seeing an attachment, Herr D.

Only a few hours left, I’m looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cille
    Participant

I’m gonna go ahead and extend the deadline to Sunday, March 25 at 6pm EST (if that’s a thing I can do). Although I could theoretically count Herr D’s post as his entry since it sounds like he had the picture done and just forgot to attach it, I’d also like to give Keric and any others a chance if they just need a bit more time.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.