ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Garrett
    Participant

Now that my net is up and going, HerrD has won in an undisputed victory! Can’t wait for his three.

Herr D
    Participant

Sorry late–closes Tues 2pm, to judge Tues, 8pm. (I really liked these choices, originally by Keric, I think–someone else should TRY them.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Okay–I’m gonna judge this one on the 10th of Aug. . . . closes at noon, to judge by 8pm.

Herr D
    Participant

Okay, I guess the items didn’t inspire anyone. Try these. Judging 8/25 noon to 8pm EST.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Once again, the 3 above. To judge 9/2 btw noon and 8 pm EST.

Herr D
    Participant

Sorry I’m late again. An admirable man I know was badly injured recently. I’ve helped out a tiny bit, but you know it never seems like there is enough to give substantially? Be it time or money or whatever?

Anyway, to judge 9/13/15 with the three items two posts above, btw noon and 8 pm EST. I’ll take a volunteer if there are no entries as a replacement judge. Don’t want this contest to die.

Herr D
    Participant

Wow. Um–in keeping with the idea that maybe people are just too busy, new deadline is 9/28/15 8am EST. Judging by 8 pm. I am considering volunteers at this time to take over as judge with 3 new items.

Herr D
    Participant

Same three items to judge 10/13/15 8pm EST, closing at noon.

Herr D
    Participant

Same 3 items, plus an additional challenge for those intrepid enough: Halloween theme showing at least one trick-or-treater in costume. Due Halloween midnight EST. To be judged 11/1/ 15 3pm EST.

Keric
    Participant

Do you see the kitchen sink,yet?

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I’m late! I’m late! [elbows large white rabbit out of the way] Keric! Pick 3!

Keric
    Participant

I pick the world background,

the plant from background- landscapes

and foot wear

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

She isn’t just some hot pollinating partner for all varieties of broadcast flora to dream about. She’s a fully accredited Ethologist and Anchor!

For those of you unfamiliar with flora-fauna mixture species, Ethology is the study of social and feeding movements of fauna. Because plants don’t mind weather, right?

*fern as face, boot top as dress, background as, well, background.

Keric
    Participant

Well done Herr, wish you had more competition, but the pic is worthy, and it has been one week.  Pick your 3!

Herr D
    Participant

Thank you! [bows, looks up to see no one watching–] Er. Okay. Well, why not something REALLY easy to find, but maybe hard to combine?

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.