NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 668 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

Here is my entry for the Atlantis contest. I never really like using backgrounds but i feel that this creation needed one.

Atlantean

NHA247-Atlantean.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is a cross-over for the Silver Owl and Scatman’s DarkSwarm!

Silver-Owl-battles-DarkSwarm.png

I could see that as a panel in a comic. Really good job!

JR19759
    Keymaster

That is brilliant.
    I like the crossover idea as well.

Scatman

Freakin’ awesome!Love it!

NHA247
    Participant

It’s been a while since I made a creation so here it is!

My entry into the sports contest.

Slap Shot the ice hockey hero!

NHA247-SlapShot.PNG.png

Delirious AL
    Participant

Dude! You’ve got some creativity in you and some killer ideas! Nice work! Surprised

Weilyn

I was just waiting for someone to make use of the new skates Laugh Great design!

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you both! I’m glad you liked him!

prswirve
    Participant

@Hammerknight said:

A word of advise from an old married man. Tell her you love her everyday, even on bad days. Tell her how beautiful she is everyday,never tell her other wise no matter what. Pay attention to her no matter what is on TV and/or anything else that is going on. Let her know that she is right, don’t be fooled that is not a fight worth fighting. Don’t fight it give in now and let her be the boss, know it or not she already is the boss and always will be. Find a pedestal and place her on it, that is where she belongs. She is the future Mother of your children so help her in anyway and be there for her at all times. She should be your best friend so don’t put others before her (except for you kids because they should come before both of you), they will only miss things up and cause trouble. Kiss her each night before bed and tell her that you love her, even if it was a bad day, never go to sleep mad at each other. In the morning the first thing to do is to tell her how much you love her and kiss her(even if she hasn’t brushed her teeth yet). Don’t do things that will haunt you latter, she will never forget those things not even the little tiny ones. Let it be her hand that you hold even if you are just setting there watching TV. Let her in so she can know how you feel, it makes it easier for her to do the same. If it sounds funny as all get out in your head think twice before you say it, she might not think it is funny. A cold shoulder is only the tip of the iceberg so don’t make a Titanic mistake, they will not want to make a movie about how far down the wreckage lies. Just remember that she is the Queen of your Kingdom and “Off with his Head” has a new meaning outside of Wonderland. Congrats and best wishes.

great great advise… congrats NHA!

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Here is my entry for the latest contest.

Old Glory!

NHA247-OldGlory.PNG.png

NHA247
    Participant

I think I am going to start creating heroes for each country. So lets just say I started off with Old Glory above. HaHa!

NHA247
    Participant

Here is the Luchador from Mexico.

He teams up with Old Glory and the other heroes of the countries in North and South America.

TheLuchador.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is something I was working on today.

I wanted to try a quick animation gif with this guy. I didnt do a lot with this guy since I am only testing it.

Animation-2.gif

Weilyn

That is awesome Laugh

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.