Mechs over here!

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mechs over here!

This topic contains 246 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by Wolf Master Wolf Master 18 hours, 42 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    ExtremelyEPIC
    ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Mechs and other stuff…you should check em’. Probably…(you’d better check them or else…)!

ExtremelyEPIC
    ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Hope you like these first ones…oh and btw,if you don’t know who i am…i’m abominal401….i just changed my name. :)
    .guard_buster_by_abominal401-d5dzmho.pngguard_buster_color_by_abominal401-d5dzmjm.pngguard_buster_shading_by_abominal401-d5dzmm8.png

Seraph

That mech is pretty awesome. I absolutely love the light effect you have going on.

ExtremelyEPIC
    ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thank you Seraph…man i’m glad i found this new forum…i really thought that Heromachine was dead. My heart settled right now and i’m all happy inside! Thank you again Seraph and expect more.

Legatus
    Legatus
    Participant

Abominal, master of the mechs (and the shadow silhouettes!), glad to see you here!
    Have fun! Laugh

ExtremelyEPIC
    ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

@legatus said:

Abominal, master of the mechs (and the shadow silhouettes!), glad to see you here!
    Have fun! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Thank you sir,Legatus sir! I will have a lot of fun now that my creations are actually looked at… ;)
    Once school gets off my back i will most definitely be doing some more mechs and shadow creations…

Harlekin

Hello Abnomial, good to see you here. More mechs more mechs.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Glad to see you. I’m looking forward to seeing your work again.

Glad to have you back. Your mechs are always awesome!

Trekkie
    Participant

Great to see here Abominal! I’ve missed your amazing mechs.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome job and glad to see you made the move!

ExtremelyEPIC
    ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thank you guys! I’m almost done with the next one…just gotta add some minor items and color it. :D

ExtremelyEPIC
    ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

So here it is…took longer than i thought..hmm…anyways hope you like it. Also had problems uploading these because of the size for some reason.But it’s ok now. :D Holy-Warrior-line-art.pngHoly-Warrior.pngHoly-Warrior-shade.png

JR19759
    JR19759
    Keymaster

Holy…… That is awesome.

ExtremelyEPIC
    ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Thank you…also i noticed that the line art version doesn’t show very well so just go down to attachments and look at it from there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 247 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.