JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Solaria

Men-
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/234/5/4/solaria__men__by_jr19759-d5bzxcv.png
    Blue: Orion- Matt Stewart (Courage), Green: Cygnus- Raban Hun (Compassion), White: Epsilon- William Jordan (Hope), Black: Corvus- Vea Marak (Greed), Red: Tucana- Taras Lora (Hate)

Women-
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/234/1/b/solaria__women__by_jr19759-d5bzxyk.png
    Yellow: Andromeda- Anasi Moore (Joy), Orange: Carina- Jala Maiye (Pride), Silver: Centauri- Lucy Walker (Trust), Pink: Procyon- Quala Hanta (Love), Violet: Vela- Nanasa Kar (Envy)

Harlekin

I see you find the forum. Great group shots. Keep on going.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Justice Guard Villains

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/272/9/9/justice_guard_villains_by_jr19759-d5g9ka9.png

Upload: A mutate with the ability to “download” peoples abilities and memories by touch. Bought up in the worst gangland area in the south of Metro City, he originally used his powers to steal to feed his family. However, his activities attracted the attention of Dynamo. When Dynamo finally caught up with Upload in a car factory, the ensuing fight ended with Upload losing his right arm in part of the mechanism. Now, instead of stealing to help his family, he hunts Dynamo, hungry for revenge.

Eagle Man: An avian scientist, studying raptors, but his funding was cut. He created a flight suit to allow him to steal to fund his further research. He often faces of with Gold Hawk and Queen Eagle.

Nightstalker: The archenemy to the hero The Watchman, who has the mutate ability to manipulate darkness and shadows. He has often proved elusive because of this ability.

Scatman

those villans are bd a$$!Eagle man is great!alot cool units yo!goods stuff!

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Outcasts
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/296/0/f/outcasts_by_jr19759-d5h2imi.png
    Left to Right

Left to Right

Josie Peters: Born a mutate with rock hard grey skin, wings and talons protruding from her knuckles, Josie was abandoned by her parents shortly after she was born, ending up in an orphanage in Port Palmer. Growing up, she was bullied by the other children in the orphanage due to her freakish appearance, only really befriending one other child, a girl named Sarah. When Sarah was adopted, Josie became depressed and tried to run away numerous times, eventually leaving the orphanage for good just after her 14th birthday. She spent 4 more years living rough on the streets of Port Palmer before coming across the hideaway.

Chloe Wallis: A teenage mutate with extendable spikes protruding from her forearms. Her powers first surfaced whilst she was at school, unfortunately leading to the near fatal stabbing of a bully. The incident caused her to run away from home and live on the streets before coming across the Outcasts hideaway. She has a great love of art and can often be found drawing or painting in her room in the hideaway.

Alex Marridge: A mutate with green skin, Alex can cause illusions, making people see things that aren’t there or not see things that are. He often uses this power to make people think he looks normal, but he often loses this ability when under great stress. He was often bullied at school, with people trying to make him drop his illusion. His life wasn’t much better at home; his alcoholic father considered him a freak and often beat him. On his 16th birthday, Alex finally decided he had had enough, running away. He now lives in the hideout, practicing his illusions, so as he can help some of his other outcasts.

Todd Rouge: Born with horns protruding from his head, Todd was feared by anyone who saw him, especially being brought up in a highly religious area, where he was considered the devil incarnate. His parents originally covered his horns by forcing him to grow a floppy fringe over it, but as he grew the horns became incredibly hard to hide. In his late teens, he was attacked by mobs frequently and his body is covered in scars from numerous attacks on his life. He eventually found his way to the Outcasts hideaway, where he currently resides. He also has the ability to project dark energy from his hands, but he struggles to control this ability so he rarely uses it.

Danielle Radon: A highly loving character, Danielle always wanted to have a job that involved helping people. However, in her teens it became apparent that she had a rather unfortunate mutation. If she touched a living thing with her right hand, she would cause it to wither and die as long as she maintained contact, whilst her left hand could reverse damage to the body. The unfortunate truth was though; her healing power wasn’t as strong as her destructive power. Driven out of her home after a series of accidents, she eventually came across an old abandoned house on private land, which she turned into a hideaway for other outcasts like herself.

Spider: A former teenage delinquent and violent gang member, Spider has spent his life in and out of various forms of incarceration. In his late teens, his mutation surfaced, he grew four large arms from his back and these hands had the ability to stick to walls. He originally used his powers to steal, earing him the nickname Spider. He eventually decided to go straight after being thrown out of his gang, ending up in the hideaway. He spends most of his time listening to his music and taking illegal substances.

Xu Juan Feng: The daughter of Chinese immigrants, she was attacked by demon vampire in her early teens, causing her to mutate, growing fangs, horns and a whiplash tail. She covered her body in ancient runes to control her demonic nature, meaning she doesn’t feel the need to consume blood, however she can only eat meat, preferably raw. She found her way to the hideaway, after searching for the demon who attacked her, using it as a base for her explorations. She is very shy and withdrawn, hiding away in the darkness of her room for most of her time in the hideaway.

Matt Roberts: Born showing immediate signs of his unusual mutation, Matts parents hid him away from the world for most of his life, afraid of how people might react if they saw him. Despite his fearsome appearance, he is surprisingly gentle, although he lacks many basic social skills, due to not having had much social interaction for most of his life. On his sixteenth birthday, his parents decided to allow him out of the house as a present, but he got separated from them. Lost and alone, he was attacked by a gang of thugs who made fun of his appearance as they beat him. His life was saved by Spider, who took him back to the hideaway.

NOTE: I’m constantly looking for new ideas for members of this team. If you have any ideas for outcasts please tell me and if I like them, I’ll add them.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Wow, lots of really great character designs and concepts! I like Shade’s expression. His head tilted adds that subtle “I am in some serious freaking pain!” body language.

Harlekin

Nice nice nice. – I think in the near future i remade one of the females in this picture if you give me permission.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

Nice nice nice. – I think in the near future i remade one of the females in this picture if you give me permission.

Go ahead. I’d love to see what you’d do with my characters.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dynamo: A fast-talker, a quick-thinker and a slow-learner, Dynamo, was once Thomas Hall, a loving father with dreams of being a stand-up comedian. However, his dreams were shattered when he saw his family murdered in front of his eyes. He hunted down the perpetrator, but couldn’t bring himself to take revenge, instead he took him to the police, favouring justice. This act drew a dying cosmic power to Hall, which inhabited his body, meaning that he can absorb electricity and release it in bursts of superhuman speed. He now uses these powers to fight crime as Dynamo.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/290/7/0/dynamo__redesign__by_jr19759-d5i3323.png

My entry for this weeks contest- Speedsters

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Other
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/292/0/0/the_other_by_jr19759-d5b5ydx.png

Legatus
    Participant

Nice effect on Dynamo.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Protectors:
    The Titan, Raphael and Copy Cat

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/292/1/f/the_protectors_1_by_jr19759-d5i911w.png

Code Name: The Titan
    Power Source: Energy Based Mutation
    Powers: Energy Beams, Super Strength (in excess of 10 tons), Super Speed (in excess of 700mph), Flight
    Allegiances: The Protectors (Defunct), The New Protectors (Current, Leader), S.H.A.R.P.* (Current)
    Known Family/ Relationships: John Rush (Father), Deborah Rush (Mother), Sophie Rush (Sister), Megan Hart (Wife, Copy Cat), Christopher Rush (Son)
    Notes: One of the original test subjects of the B.A.S.E Facility. Founding member of The Protectors. Served with distinction during the Armageddon Crisis. Founding member and leader of The New Protectors.

Code Name: Copy Cat
    Power Source: Mutation
    Powers: Human/ Animal Appearance Mimicry, Power Mimicry
    Allegiances: The Protectors (Defunct), The New Protectors (Current), S.H.A.R.P* (Current, Inactive Agent)
    Known Family/ Relationships: David Hart (Father, Deceased), Amanda Hart (Mother), Rebecca Davies (Sister), Thomas Davies (Brother-In-Law), James Rush (Husband, The Titan), Christopher Rush (Son)
    Notes: Served with distinction during the Armageddon Crisis. Partially inactive member of The New Protectors, due to having a young child.

Code Name: Raphael
    Power Source: Alien Physiology (Angelic)
    Powers: Super Strength (In excess of 10 tons), Flight, Superhuman resistance to injury, immortality
    Allegiances: The Holy Knights (Current, non jurisdictional), The New Protectors (Current, perhaps temporary)
    Known Family/ Relationships: Ophan (Partner, angel, deceased)
    Notes: One of the seven holy knights that protect the angelic kingdom. Exceptionally Skilled Combatant. Aided humanity during the Armageddon Crisis alongside the other Holy Knights. Sent to Earth by Elohim to aid humanity after the events of the Armageddon Crisis

*- Super Human Active Response Provision

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Protectors:
    The Eagle, Prodigy and Golden Girl

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/292/f/1/the_protectors_2_by_jr19759-d5i97r4.png

Code Name: The Eagle
    Power Source: Physical Mutation
    Powers: Superhuman Aim/ Reflexes/ Senses, Innate Capability with weaponry
    Allegiances: The New Protectors (Current), S.H.A.R.P* (Current)
    Known Family/ Relationships: Fred Martins (Father), Marrisa Martins (Mother), Daniel Martins (Twin Brother, Agent 7- S.H.A.R.P), Hannah Martins (Sister)
    Notes: Served in the armed forces during the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts. Founder Member of The New Protectors.

Code Name: Prodigy
    Power Source: Physical Training, Mutation
    Powers: Peak Physical Condition, Superhuman Targeting Skill, Wall Crawling, Danger Prediction
    Known Family/ Relationships: None
    Notes: Former Mercenary. Has worked both for and against government agents. Highly skilled espionage agent.

Code Name: Golden Girl
    Power Source: Experimental Serum
    Powers: Super Strength (up to 2 tons), enhanced endurance, increased healing factor, flight
    Allegiances: The Angels (Defunct), The New Protectors (Current), S.H.A.R.P* (Current)
    Known Family: Joseph Fairchild (Father), Harriet Fairchild (Mother), Thomas Hall (Partner, Dynamo)
    Notes: Served with distinction in the air force during the Afghanistan conflict. Volunteered for Midas Industries Golden Guardian Experiments. Served with distinction during the infestation of Metro City

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice shading on all three of them!

JR19759
    Keymaster

The Protectors:
    The Freak, Switch and Alaya

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/292/5/a/the_protectors_3_by_jr19759-d5i9cgj.png

Code Name: The Freak
    Power Source: Experimental Serum (Accidental Exposure)
    Powers: Super Strength (In excess of 50 tons), increased healing rate, enhanced endurance
    Allegiances: The Destroyers (Former Member), The New Protectors (Current, Provisional Member), S.H.A.R.P* (Current, Provisional Agent)
    Known Family: Fredrick Hanerman (Son)
    Notes: Former theif. Injured and accidentally exposed to the Golden Guardian formula whilst attempting to steal it. Former Supercriminal specializing in neutralizing Superhumans. Former member of criminal group The Destroyers. Now attempting to give up criminal activity. Brought in to the New Protectors as part of the supervillain rehabilitation program. Founder Member of The New Protectors.

Code Name: Switch
    Power Source: Unknown
    Powers: Teleportation, Super agility, Super reflexes
    Allegiances: The New Protectors (Current, Provisionary Member)
    Known Family/ Relationships: None
    Notes: Former supercriminal/ mercenary. Brought in to The New Protectors as part of the supervillain rehabilitation program.

Code Name: Alaya
    Power Source: Extradimensional Object (Angelic Staff)
    Powers: Flight, Enhanced Strength (twice as would be expected for her body size and weight), Light manipulation
    Known Family/ Relationships: Thomas Young (Father), Jane Young (Mother, Deceased), Thomas Young Jr. (Brother), Ryan Dawn (Partner, Golden Guardian)
    Notes: Serves with distinction during the Armageddon Crisis. Honored for her part in the defense of the Earth. Founding member of The New Protectors.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.