JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Demon Girl

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/294/c/6/demon_girl_by_jr19759-d5ih65d.png

The daughter of a human woman and a repentant demon, Azaria Thomas was born in human form but learnt of her heritage and her second form during her teens. She was raised alone by her mother, learning how to hunt demons and spirits that escape hell. Her driving force is the longing to find her father, who disappeared shortly after she was born. A student at Lake City, she studies Demonology and the Occult. Her demon form is of the Asmodai class of demons, as her father was one of the concubines of the Demon Lord of Lust, Asmodeus.

Scatman

I love the Atlantians!Nera’s outfit’s colors are great with her aqua skin tone!I like all of them!good stuff as always!

Harlekin

Sorry this a little bit long time but a good picture need time. So thanks the request. I really love the result and i hope you also like it.

Chloe Wallis and Danielle Radon

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/10/Harlequin_JR19759_Remade.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

Sorry this a little bit long time but a good picture need time. So thanks the request. I really love the result and i hope you also like it.

Chloe Wallis and Danielle Radon

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/10/Harlequin_JR19759_Remade.png

It’s brilliant. Thanks a lot for doing it. Would you mind if I put it up on my deviantart page?

JR19759
    Keymaster

Demon Dog-Man/ Wolf-Man Mask (Not really sure what it should be called)

My entry in this weekends Pop Quiz- Halloween Masks

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/294/2/6/wolf_mask_by_jr19759-d5ih9vd.png

Cool mask!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks man

JR19759
    Keymaster

Lykos

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/295/e/3/lykos_by_jr19759-d5il14a.png

A big game hunter who took part in an ancient Native American ritual to give him the hunting prowess of a wolf. He soon tired of hunting wild animals with guns, instead prefering to take them down using just his bare hands. With the strength to kill even a bear, he soon tired of this as well, instead turning his sights to hunting more intelligent prey, other humans.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Moment X

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/239/9/7/moment_x_by_jr19759-d5cm9e0.png

[Notes from the journal of Doctor Richard Roberts, formerly of the Mutate Control Force (M.C.F). Dr Roberts was part of a government task force who were observing some of the mutates who had appeared after Moment X at the B.A.S.E (Biological Adaptation Study and Experimental) Facility. He was later dismissed for performing illegal experiments on some of the inmates].

Inmate 101
    Name: Ali Nazir Shaikh
    Mutation: Elastic Skin, Super Stretching Ability
    Observers Notes: Experiments show that this inmate has a high resistance to injury due to the nature of his mutation. Numerous projectiles and sharp objects are unable to penetrate the skin, instead just bouncing off. Inmate also seems to find it hard to stay in a form that might be considered ‘normal’, which seems to require extreme concentration. If his concentration is lost, his body will return to it’s extended state. If mutation can be synthesised and controlled, military applications could be a possibility, mainly in the creation of body armour.

Inmate 102
    Name: Zoe Green
    Mutation: Elemental Transmutation, Substance Mimicry
    Observers Notes: During experiments, this inmate has displayed the ability to mimic the physical and molecular properties of any object she is presented with through touching the object. As with inmate 101, this mutation could have application in the creation of military body armour. The inmate also has displayed the ability to transform one substance to another on a molecular level (examples: Tin into Gold, Sand into Glass). This mutation could be used to make infertile land capable of sustaining crop growth, amongst other applications.

Inmate 103
    Name: Gideon Mantel
    Mutation: Technokinetic, Technopath, Innate Capability, Super-Intelligence
    Observers Notes: Inmate has displayed incredible aptitude with any piece of technology presented to him. When tasked with fixing a number of bugs in the B.A.S.E computer system, he was able to completely eradicate all problems in less than a quarter of the time it took the department’s technical officers. The inmate also seems to have an enhanced ability to learn, being given complex astrophysics and molecular psychics texts and within the hour he is able to converse with university professors on the subjects and, in some cases, even answer some of their questions on the subjects.

Inmate 104
    Name: Richard May
    Mutation: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Astral Projection, Memory Manipulation, Mind Control, Empathy, Psychometry, Emotion Manipulation, Power Sensing, Minor Danger Precognition
    Observers Notes: Inmate 104 is a complex case, as we are limited in the extent of our tests of his powers. However, in our experiments, the inmate has shown a wide variety of psychic based powers. Many of his powers could have military and police applications if synthesised.

Inmate 105
    Name: James Rush
    Age 19
    Mutation: Energy Manipulation, Flight, Super-Strength, Super-Speed, High Resistance To Injury
    Observers Notes: Inmate 105 seems to be made out of pure energy. His energy output, when measured, broke the machine. He is able to channel his energy through his hands, creating destructive beams that destroyed targets as far as half a mile away. He has been shown to be able to run at a measured 100mph for a sustained period of time and lift a weight in excess of 2 tonnes. We have not been able to measure the top speed he can achieve in flight.

Inmate 106
    Name: Michael Wallis
    Mutation: Mind Control, Illusion Creation
    Observers Notes: As with inmate 104, we are limited in our tests on the power base of inmate 106. We have, however, conducted extensive research on his ability to create illusions, which seems to be based on a form of hypnotism. Subjects have reported seeing numerous things, such as colourful lights, various animals and even apparitions of dead relatives and celebrities. The inmate has also displayed an ability to make himself disappear through illusion, although this only seems to work on one person at a time. If this power were refined so it had a wider range, then it would have multiple applications in military and police work.

Inmate 107
    Name: Mizuki Tanaka
    Age 17
    Mutation: Superhuman Healing
    Observes Notes: Inmate 107 has the most interesting power of all the subjects I have tested during my time at B.A.S.E. She has the ability not only to heal herself at a rate much faster than a normal human, but she has shown to be able to heal others at the same rate as well. This ranges from minor injuries, such as paper cuts, to broken limbs. However, her powers do not extend to the dead, as documented in file 724. Even with this limitation, a synthesised version of these powers would revolutionise the medical profession, and would be especially useful to the military. Further tests to follow.

101 looks like he’s getting a bit fresh with 102… Surprised

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wink
    I’m not going to say what first came into my head when I saw what you meant but yeah, I didn’t realise about the dodgy placement there.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Goliath Man & Goliath Girl
    http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/247/4/a/goliath_man_and_goliath_girl_by_jr19759-d5diokh.png

Matt Lannock was a scientist working on recreating the Golden Guardian serum for the military alongside his research partner Walt Oliver and his teen age daughter Victoria (Tori). One day there was an accident at the lab and the trio were exposed to an untested version of their experiment. Amazingly it didn’t have any adverse effects on them, instead bestowing them all with super strength. However, as the formula was unfinished, they need to be intravenously pumped with the serum to keep their strength. After an argument with Oliver, Lannock decided to use his serum to fight crime, becoming Goliath Man, and taking on Tori as his sidekick, Goliath Girl.

Terra
    http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/247/9/9/terra_by_jr19759-d5dit09.png

The research partner of Matt Lannock, later known as Goliath Man, Walt Oliver was involved in the accident that gave Goliath Man his powers. Also gaining powers from the accident, Oliver argued with Lannock about what to do with their serum. Lannock froze Oliver out after the argument, taking the test serum and technical notes, leaving Oliver with nothing. Oliver, now fuelled by hatred, recreated a older version of the serum to avoid suffering withdrawal and now uses his powers to steal and fund his further research. Much larger and stronger than Goliath Man, however he uses up energy at twice the speed.

Amazon
    http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/247/3/a/amazon_by_jr19759-d5djrx6.png

After many years serving as sidekick to her father, Goliath Man, Victoria ‘Tori’ Lannock decided to step out from his shadow and pursue her own super heroics career as Amazon. Tutored in hand- to hand combat by Golden Guardian, instructed in weapon combat by Eagle, instructed in mechanics by Stinger and supplied with super serum by her father, Amazon is now arguably the greatest all-round fighter in the world. It also helps that she was a child genius, able to help with her fathers scientific experiments by 11 years old.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Damien Newark
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/264/9/8/damien_newark_by_jr19759-d5ffaa7.png

An explorer, historian and the most respected expert in mythology and demonology in the early 16th century, Damien Newark was part of a team who set out to discover an ancient treasure hidden in a temple in the holy land, the original Akashic Records. However, when they found it, they exposed themselves to a terrible danger, as the temple was guarded by a demon known as Zarathos. Unaware of the demon, the team set up camp outside the temple. Only Damien would wake up. Discovering his team-mates slaughtered and blood on his hands, he fled the area, but death followed him were-ever he went. A few days later he discovered he was beginning to transform. Zarathos had bonded with Damien’s soul and had started to take over his body. Distancing himself from society, Damien started to search for a way to remove the demon from his body.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

JR19759
    Keymaster

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/274/5/e/armageddon__prodigy_by_jr19759-d5gfu7a.png

It was getting dark over Metro City, and the setting sun framed perfectly the destruction that had occurred over the last day and a half. Mr. E gazed out over the city from his vantage point near the top of the Wallis Spire. He glanced up at the clock on the side of the tower above him. Nearly six-thirty. He should be here soon.
    “So, what’s happening? Apart from the obvious.”
    Prodigy landed only a few feet from where Mr. E was perched. He came over and knelt on the balcony beside Mr. E, his expression quizzical under his mask.
    “Well, besides the obvious, I saw some demons breaking into Kirby Island.” Mr. E said, emotionless. “All the prisoners escaped but one. They took Drake Mason with them.”
    “Dragon-Man?” Prodigy asked incredulously. If Dragon-Man was loose, it was bad news, even with the demon invasion.
    “Yes,” Mr. E nodded. “I would assume the demons have acquired the Culebrous gem and are planning to resurrect his true form to aid in their invasion.”
    “So, why have you called me? Surely The Protectors or Golden Guardian would be more useful here.”
    Prodigy could have sworn he saw a smile flicker across Mr. E’s face, even under his faceless mask.
    “The Protectors are all caught up in Emerson and the Guardian is busy with a situation over on the East side, he wouldn’t get here quickly enough. You were the closest. Besides, you have abilities that could come in useful in this case.”
    Prodigy nodded, even though he was not really sure he understood.
    “Shall we go then?”
    Both leapt from their perches, Mr. E using his cape as some sort of parachute-cum-Han glider, whilst Prodigy clambered down the walls using his natural ability to stick to any surface. Very quickly they were on the street.
    “So which way?” Prodigy asked. Mr. E considered for a moment before pointing to his left.
    “Follow the drums.” He shouted as he shot off down the side road, leaving Prodigy wondering how he always managed to get caught up in these things.

Mr. E hadn’t been wrong about the drums. The air was thick with the sound of percussion, pounding away with an almost tribal beat. It reminded Prodigy of the sort of drumming you heard on TV, whenever they showed some sort of tribal ceremony.
    The pair came to a stop outside an old warehouse building on the south side waterfront. Mr. E indicated for Prodigy to take a look through one of the windows at the top of the building. Prodigy quickly clambered up the wall, only to be greeted by a truly bizarre sight.
    The walls of the warehouse where lined with flaming torches, underneath which stood a number of people, standing behind large black drums, drumming out the beat that he had heard on approach. The fact that the drummers were human startled Prodigy; he couldn’t understand why actual people would help the demons. At the far end of the warehouse was a raise platform, sort of an altar in a sense, and a large crucifix, to which Drake Mason was tied. And there, in front of him on the altar was the gem.
    “See anything interesting,” Mr. E said off handedly when Prodigy had returned to the ground.
    “Yeah, they’ve got Drake Mason tied up to a crucifix and the gem is there too. One thing is bothering me though. There aren’t any demons in there, just people.”
    “Well then, it shouldn’t be to difficult then should it?” Mr. E said in his usual emotionless manner, as he turned towards the door.
    “Listen,” Prodigy said as he grabbed Mr. E’s shoulder. “We don’t want any innocent civilians hurt. So don’t go in there guns drawn, until we know exactly what the situation is, ok?”
    Mr. E gave a slight nod and opened the door.

The drumming was almost deafening inside the warehouse. It was like a wall that Prodigy walked into as soon as he entered the room. Of course, it didn’t seem to affect Mr. E in the slightest. As Prodigy’s ears became used to the noise, he began to look closer at the drummers. Something was wrong with their eyes; they were milky white and staring. Prodigy waved his hand in front of the closest person, but got no response.
    “E, I think these people are possessed.”
    “Of course they are possessed.” Both men went on their guard, as the new voice seemed to emanate from no-where. “Such unwilling subjects, it was to enjoyable not to.”
    A man appeared on the platform beside Drake Mason. He had white hair and a black moustache and beard. He was dressed in a sort of old-fashioned magicians outfit, tailcoat, top hat and cane. He had an evil look on his face and he emitted an aura of malevolence.
    “Who are you? Are you a demon?” Prodigy shouted.
    An evil smile appeared on his face.
    “You may call me Mephistopheles and, yes, I am a demon. I am one of the grand princes of hell, sent by Lord Lucifer to revive the ultimate weapon of the human world. This human will once again be bonded with the Culebrous gem and he will aid our conquest of Earth.”
    “Not on my watch!” Prodigy shouted, launching himself at Mephistopheles.
    “No.” Mr. E shouted. Mephistopheles’s eyes flashed red and Prodigy was thrown back into the far wall.
    “You idiot,” Mr. E said, as he helped Prodigy to his feet. “ He’s a demon, he can use magic. We need to stop and think about this.”
    “Yeah, good idea.” Prodigy said breathlessly.
    “We don’t need to fight Mephistopheles, we just need to get the gem away from him and Mason.”
    “That might be more difficult than you think.” Prodigy said, indicating over Mr. E’s shoulder. “Look.”
    Mephistopheles had lifted the gem from it’s mounting on the altar and was making his way towards Mason. Mason started to convulse as the gem edged ever closer, his skin flashing green every few seconds.
    “We have to stop him. Get the gem!” Prodigy shouted as they both launched themselves at Mephistopheles.
    “You never learn.” Mephistopheles said as his eyes once again flashed red and the two humans where thrown backwards.
    “Dragon-Man, rise!” Mephistopheles reached Mason and placed the gem on his chest.
    “We’re in trouble now.” Prodigy exclaimed.
    Mason unleashed a scream as the transformations coursed through his body. Mephistopheles backed away as the gem imbedded it’s self into Mason’s skin. Mephistopheles waved his hand and the drumming reached a crescendo. Mason’s transformations started to speed up, scales spread across his body, wings sprung from his shoulder blades, horns grew from his forehead and giant fangs sprouted from his mouth. His screams became roars as his vocal chords changed. Mephistopheles waved his hand again and the drumming stopped as Dragon-Man tore away his restraints and dropped to his knees panting heavily.
    “I have no use for these humans anymore,” Mephistopheles said, waving his hand once more. “Spirits return to me.”
    Small dark shadows shot from each of the drummers, flying towards Mephistopheles’ outstretched hand. The humans slumped over the drums, unconscious. Mephistopheles smiled cruelly as the final spirit had returned to him, before turning to the kneeling Dragon-Man.
    “My friend,” He said to the monster. “I bring you the gift of sustenance. You will need to build your strength for the upcoming destruction.”
    “De-des-DESTROY!”
    Dragon-Man roared to the heavens as he leapt to his feet, gazing at the stirring humans hungrily.
    “We need to get these people out of here now!” Prodigy shouted over to Mr. E. “You move them, I’ll try and distract him.”
    Mr. E nodded and started to shepherd the people who had woken out of the warehouse.
    Prodigy launched himself at Dragon-Man, ducking a flying right hook and connecting with a kick to the abdomen. Dragon-Man recoiled from the assault, grimacing as more blows landed. Quickly spinning, he knocked Prodigy away with his tail, smashing him into a wall. Dazed, Prodigy barely avoided the stream of fire expelled from Dragon-Man’s mouth. Hadn’t Mr. E finished moving the people yet, he thought to himself.
    As if to answer the question, Mr. E suddenly burst through the wall behind Dragon-Man, knocking him down with the butt of his gun. Dragon-Man roared with rage and swung around to attack Mr. E. Mr. E easily dodged Dragon-Man’s wild attacks, distracting him long enough for Prodigy to swing into action.
    Climbing up the ceiling above Dragon-Man, Prodigy dropped onto the berserk monster, grabbing him around the throat. Dragon-Man made a strange gurgling noise as his head and arms where pulled backwards, exposing his chest and the gem.
    “Now, Mr. E!” Prodigy shouted. “Get the gem!”
    Mr. E lunged forward, tearing the gem from Dragon-Man’s chest. As the gem was disconnected from it’s host, it unleashed a huge shock wave, throwing the three people away and leveling the warehouse.
    With a groan, Prodigy lifted some of the rubble off of him and glanced around. Mr. E had already freed himself and Drake Mason.
    “I’ll be taking this one back to Kirby Island now.” Mr. E said without turning around. “Thank you for your help.”
    “Yeah, sure.” Prodigy said, wincing as he felt the bruising along his side. “Say, any chance of a hand getting me out of this rubble?”
    However, Mr. E and Mason had disappeared. Prodigy shook his head in amazement and started to dig himself out, as a thought flashed through his head.
    “I wonder where Mephistopheles went?” He asked aloud.

A few blocks away, Mephistopheles was on his knees.
    “Don’t hurt me,” He sobbed, tears streaming down his face. “I’ll do anything!”
    “Anything?” came the reply, as a large cloaked figure appeared in front of the groveling demon.
    “Yes. Anything.” Mephistopheles threw himself to the floor at the feet of the figure. “Please let me live.”
    Damien Newark smiled cruelly from under his hood.
    “I can’t make any promises.”

(Note: This story takes place between Parts 11 and 12 of the main Armageddon story line)

Decatonkeil

Nice “cover-like” composition for the last one.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.