JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Demon Girl Humans-

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/340/3/b/demon_girl_humans_by_jr19759-d5n8zzg.png

Minerva Thomas– Azaria Thomas’ mother, she is a kind and caring soul, devoted to her daughter. When she was younger she fell in love with Gregory Stanton and conceived a daughter by him. It was only afterwards that she found out that her lover was in fact the demon Grigori, one of the concubines of the Demon Lord Asmodeus, who had escaped from hell and was trying to atone for his sins. When their daughter was born, Asmodeus came to the human world and took back Grigori, leaving Minerva to care for Azaria alone. When Azaria discovered her heritage and powers in her teens, Minerva actively encouraged her daughter hunting demons, hoping that one day this would lead her to find Grigori and reuniting their family.
    Azaria Thomas– The human form of Demon Girl, she is the daughter of a human woman and a repentant demon. Azaria was born in human form but learnt of her heritage and her second form during her teens. She was raised alone by her mother, learning how to hunt demons and spirits that escape hell. Her driving force is the longing to find her father, who disappeared shortly after she was born.
    Robert Barrett– Azaria’s boyfriend and a student at Lake City University. He is studying Journalism and Creative Writing as a joint course and is an extremely talented writer. He has written several short stories and even a novel, which he hopes to one day publish. He is a pretty straightforward guy and he is honest about his feelings. He is also very hard to deceive, so whilst Azaria hasn’t told him about her double life, he does have an inkling that there is more to his love than meets the eye.
    Skye Tyler– Azaria’s best friend since childhood, she grew up alongside the Thomas family and even decided to go to the same university as Azaria (by accident, but it was a happy surprise when they both found out). She is also one of the few people who know about Azaria’s double life, having been there when she first transformed. Even though she was completely freaked out by her friends change, their strong bond held and Skye is now Azaria’s most trusted confidant.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Grigori/ Gregory Stanton

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/341/0/7/grigori_rd_by_jr19759-d5namwv.png

One of the concubines of the demon lord Asmodeus, Grigori escaped hell with the help of the angel Zadkiel. He ventured to the human world and took a human form, calling himself Gregory Stanton, and attempted to atone for his sins as a demon, in repayment for Zadkiel’s aid. At first the human world confused and frightened him, but he grew to care for the humans and their world, beginning to understand emotions other than hatred and anger. During his time as a human, he met Minerva Thomas and fell in love, eventually siring her child. However, just after his daughter was born, Asmodeus came for him. In order to protect those he loved he returned willingly. Due to this act of love, Asmodeus can not fully control him, as his sins are fading away. His human form has the appearance of a man in his late twenties, even after many years after appearing in the human world. This is because demons age much slower than humans.

sweger

Very nice!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks

On to another redesign, this time my universe’s equivalent of Thor in the Marvel universe.
    Gabriel
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/341/c/0/gabriel_rd_by_jr19759-d5nc1yb.png

One of the Holy Knights, a group of seven near-immortal angelic beings from a distant planet of cloud and light, who have taken it upon themselves to fight all evil. Gabriel is a master swords man and he wields blades of an unknown, unbreakable metal. He represents the virtue of humility. He was the first of the Holy Knights to visit Earth and he was exiled there when it was believed he killed the king of angels, Elohim. He has many friends amongst Earth’s superhero community and is always willing to help defend Earth.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The next of the Holy Knights: Zaraphel

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/342/d/2/zaraphel_rd_by_jr19759-d5neud7.png

The foremost archer in the universe, Zaraphel is quick and agile, a formidable opponent, adept in hand-to-hand fighting to complement her archery. She is also an accomplished swords-woman, good enough to keep Gabriel at bay in a sword fight. She represents the virtue of honesty.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great design. Laugh

Harlekin

Your last pictures have a great and cool designs. I like your improvement. Keep on Going

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. I’m glad you like my designs. I think in my case improvement comes from being super anal about the details, I shade in every possible place, even if you can’t actually see it in the finished design. Zoom in on the helmet and you’ll see what I mean.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Another Holy Knight: Michael

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/343/2/2/michael_rd_by_jr19759-d5nhc9l.png

The leader of the Knights and stout defender of the code of chivalrous conduct, Michael is a compassionate warrior, not one to rage on the battle field. Level headed and calm at all times, he has only ever been known to anger on one occasion, when he discovered a plot by his subordinate Levis, who aimed to poison him. In response to this, he cast Levis out of the City of Angels, into the dark world beyond.

Trekkie
    Participant

Can I just say that the colour schemes on pretty much all of your characters come out fantastically?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Trekkie said:

Can I just say that the colour schemes on pretty much all of your characters come out fantastically?

You may Wink
    Thanks a lot. Considering how awesome all of your work looks I’m glad you think mine is good.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Next Knight: Raphael (whom you might recognise from the Protectors a few pages back)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/343/a/a/raphael_rd_by_jr19759-d5niack.png

A Holy Knight, Raphael is one of the greatest warriors to have ever lived, if not the greatest. He takes great pleasure in battle, the more powerful his opponent the more he enjoys the bout. He is also known for being haughty and he doesn’t get on well with Uriel, who thinks of him as a reckless fool.

JR19759
    Keymaster

5th Holy Knight: Ophan

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/343/b/e/ophan_rd_by_jr19759-d5niucl.png

Ophan is the master of stealth amongst the Holy Knights. She can disappear and re-appear at will, making her hard to beat in battle. She is unusual amongst the Knights, as she prefers to use ambush attack rather than engage her foes in one-on-one combat. She is often antagonised by Samiel for this reason. She is the most hard working of the knights, as she guards the entrance to the lower worlds, limbo and hell.

Scatman

I am diggin’ your color codes and textures so much!awesome stuff!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Scatman.

Next up: Samiel

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/343/3/6/samiel_rd_by_jr19759-d5nj8te.png

A member of the Holy Knights and by far the least angelic. Samiel is a berserker, during battle he is filled with blood-lust and he shows no remorse. This trait makes him feared, even by the other Holy Knights. However, when not in battle, he is the very picture of calm. Deeply spiritual, Samiel will often fast for months on end to atone for his actions in battle.

(This was awful to shade, surprisingly black doesn’t show up very well on black).

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.