Herr D's CFLs

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Herr D's CFLs

This topic contains 616 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Herr D 5 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 616 through 617 (of 617 total)
  • Author
    Herr D
    Participant

The character of Mirage, by CDC std, was a nightmare projector. Spiders are a common phobia, and she was humanoid but alien. I figure occasionally she bashes somebody with a club right through what they see.
    Here she is shown about to cave in the skull of someone frozen in fear.

*On a side note, I essentially have to sell my idea to my loved ones before they have sympathy (or interest) enough to help me have time to work on entries in contests. Normally I only concoct the backstory on completion. I might still be entering fewer contests for a while, as IRL is exploding yet again.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Avatar Herr D.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Herr D
    Participant

I am very sorry I couldn’t spend more time on this one. I won’t have any more time to work on it, so here it is.

“Babyface,” as it happens, translates badly into common alien languages. To many spacefaring races, it can only mean ‘face that resembles fresh egg and egg-gel deposit without nesting material or evidence of hatching.’ Here, ‘Babyface MulDoon’ is charging Tommy.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 616 through 617 (of 617 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.