headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 513 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Google “ fisherman toque” and you will get some good reference pics.

Wow!  Angel looks so good already!  I’ll see what I can do with a 3/4 turn pose.

Sounds good. Getting to work on him immediately.

ams
    Participant

Might take me a little time on my side. I’m finishing up a pic for Vengeance and then will work on Angel.

No worries, I’m in no rush for Angel. I’m just excited to get started on Ahab. To finally have some inspiration to get back into the machine!

My take on Ahab for AMS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Suleman
    Participant

Oh hey, if you’re up for more art trades, I’d be interested.

If you do agree to it: Is there any particular style or genre you’d like to try now? I mostly do fantasy stuff, but I’ve got a few sci-fi and superhero designs as well. Conversely, anything in particular that you’d like me to do?

Sure thing, Suleman. I’d be up to try any of your character’s that you’d like. I like all genres.

As for which of my characters for you? How about giving Sora Shade a go? She has white/light gray skin and long blue hair(here in a ponytail). Outfit is open to your interpretation.

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Hmm, can do.

As for something of mine, how about Lady Hummingbird?

She’s a blind archer and assassin with expensive tastes. Maybe replace the chain mail with something less noisy? Feel free to make your own interpretation of the concept, I’m not fully satisfied with my take.

Ooh, I like her. This will be fun!

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s my take on Sora Shade. I couldn’t quite replicate all the cool shading you did for her face and such, but the angled pose makes that difficult anyway.

EDIT: Oh gosh, it took me this long to realize that in the original design, she was wearing  a skintight bodysuit and the grey “gloves” were her hands. I was wondering where her pants were. Oh, well. The similarities between her skintone and the color of her bodysuit confused me.

I like it! It is hard to tell the difference between the suit and her skin color, I can see how you made the mistake. I like the black outfit and skin showing. I thinks it’s inspired me to redo her in black. Thanks Suleman!

I’m halfway done with yours and hope to have her done today.

Lady Hummingbird for a trade with Suleman. Really like the way this turned out although I think I got a bit more away from the original than I would have liked.

Attachments:

Those were fun. Anybody else up for a trade?

ams
    Participant

Looks like I had a brain fart and didn’t save my work on your pic.  Was probably half way done.

!@#$%^&*….!!!!

Starting over…..

ams
    Participant

Somethings are just meant to happen.  This one turned out better than my first attempt. (Maybe I should erase more of stuff by accident…….naw….)

Changed a few things and left out the cape. (Did I ever mention I not a huge fan of capes…)

Not sure if it’s my best shading either.  Kinda hopped up on cold medicine right now.  Let me know what you think….  Cheers!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.