headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 513 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@headlessgeneral- ok. You can directly upload to the forums using the attachments system at the bottom of the reply box. You just click the browse button and then you can go through the files on your computer. However, this doesn’t insert them into the post the way it used to, just as an attachment at the bottom of the post. To insert the picture into your post, open the attachment in a new tab and copy the direct link. You then edit the post and at the top of the reply box click on the last icon (the box with some mountains and the sun). You then paste the direct link into the source text box and click ok. This is also how you would post images from another website. Does this help?

Oh, and good to see you around again. You’ve been gone way too long.

Thanks JR. Good to be back.

Now let’s see if this works. Just a character I made knocking off some rust.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CDC Entry

Victor Zer0

Attachments:

djuby
    Participant

Welcome back!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, I’m sorry but if that’s you being “rusty” then it’s going to be pretty damn spectacular when you are back to full power, because those is pretty damn special.

Thanks guys, and sorry about the late response. Hopefully I can find some more time to devote to the Machine.

ams
    Participant

Yo!  Still kickin’ around?

Gettin’ the band back together……..

I still visit from time to time, but I have no computer to create with. Saving to get one soon though, so I will be back. In the meantime I’ve taken up drawing by hand for my creative outlet.

ams
    Participant

Nice!  Good to hear that you are still around!  Even though you are not posting concepts with the ‘machine, please throw us a line every now and then.

Cheers!

p.s. – Where can I send all my empty beer bottles to help with the purchase of a new computer…!:)

Yay! I was able to some time on a computer to make an entry into this weeks contest.

This is the not Jedi, Basit Fin Fin

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

I still visit from time to time, but I have no computer to create with. Saving to get one soon though, so I will be back. In the meantime I’ve taken up drawing by hand for my creative outlet.

Love to see some of those here! Can you find a scanner to borrow?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Headlessgeneral- No, you’re not allowed to enter. You might win and I want to do that. 😉

Good to see you back with us my dude. Even if you’re going to disappear again for another 5 months afterwards. 😉

Well, It’s been about 6 months so I guess I’m about a month late for my check in, JR 🙂 But, I finally have my own computer again so hopefully I’ll be around more frequently.

I’ve been in a creative rut for a while now and could use some help. Anyone have a character of theirs that they would like to see my take on? Or something to color? Or a character idea to try? CDC’s usually help inspire me but it looks like those are on break.

Herr D, or anyone, if your interested in seeing some of my drawings you can find them on instagram under headlessgeneral

Anyway, it’s good to be back. Be seeing you guys around.

ams
    Participant

Alright, alright, alright!

Good to see you back!  I’ll throw AHAB at you and see what you bounce back.  Always wanted to give him a more steampunk/fisherman look.  Big spear is a must. And a toque!  Let me know if there is a concept you want traded back.  (either now or raincheck).

I’ll be looking for your pics on instagram.  Cheers!

Attachments:

Sounds good. Looks fun. One question though, could you point me to some reference to what you want for a toque? I googled it and I’m not sure I’m getting what you are looking for.

If you’d like, I’d love to see what you could come up with for Angel. She wears white, has purple in her hair, and has powers similar to what green lantern has but without the need of a ring.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.