headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 513 total)
  • Author

I think so too. Even though I intended her to be a him when I started. Sometimes the characters take on a life of their own, I guess.

CantDraw
    Participant

I love that face, it really stands out, or is that floats since he/she isn’t actually standing, anyway I digress. Also, that is a super cool background, I may borrow that sometime; although, I don’t promise to give it back.

Mad Jack
    Participant

That (awsome) face make it definitely a “she”.

Is that a power inhibitor collar around her neck and/or why does she remind my of “old” Katherine Pryde (Shadowcat) from “DOFP”?! oO

son4
    Participant

whats up Headless ? its been awhile good to see you back and bringing it again

Thanks for the compliments guys.

@cantdraw
    – She’s standing. Or would be if I had the space, time, and idea of what her lower half should look like. Anyone willing to take a shot of what she would look like with legs, I’d love to see it.

<span style=”font-size: 16px; line-height: 1.5;”>Also, you’re more than welcome to use the background. </span>

@madjack
    – I was thinking of the collar as just jewelry. But a power inhibitor is so much cooler.

Always good to be back around here, son4. So many talented users I need to catch up with.

Because I haven’t been able to heromachine I’ve been forced to do some hand drawings to get my ideas out. This is a recent one I did, which lead to my most recent heromahine creation. Perhaps they are related? Or maybe work at the same place and therefore wear the same uniform?

Ok, nevermind. My file is too big and I can’t figure out how to change it on my phone. But if you’d like to see some of my drawings you can check me out on deviant art. Headlessgeneral is my name there too. </span>

Destructo, renamed for cdc.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Found some time with the Machine.

Attachments:

Not really a redesign, more like an alternate look, maybe.

This is Amercan Girl/Angel

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Nice job!  Loving the different looks from one character!

For the “Black Magic” pop quiz in the blog. But I missed the deadline by about 20 minutes 🙁

Attachments:

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Gah! Amazing face!

Hello. Can someone remind me how to post images on here?

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.