headlessgeneral’s army

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery headlessgeneral’s army

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 513 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet I love the pose, good job.

Thanks, Hammerknight!

Hammerknight
    Participant

I also like how you cropped it, not showing all of the feet gives it a real good look.

Thanks, again, Hammerknight. That’s Chris Kelly, leader of a group of space adventurers and captain of the SunCross.

That image is actually the fourth one I’ve done in that style. I plan on doing all eight crew members, so im halfway there. 

Here’s the first one of the SunCross crew I did in the above style, along with two previous versions of her.

HERO
    Genre – sci-fi/superhero
    Name – Lillian
    Alias – none
    Race/Home planet – n/a
    Age(in earth years) – 43
    Height – 5’11”
    Weight – 215lbs 
    Occupation – space adventurer, bounty hunter, secret soldier
    Affiliations – SunCross, UUDL Dagger Squad 0
    Powers – While possessing no powers special to her race, Lillian does have strength and durability far surpassing that of a normal Earth human. She is also able to fly with the use of wings present on all members of her race.
    Special skills/abilities – Lillian is highly intelligent and a skilled bounty hunter. She is a trained hand-to-hand combatant, expert marksman, and a master with a lasso.
    Weapons – Lillian possesses a special, unbreakable lasso that is capable of delivering a massive shock to those within it’s grasp. 

/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Lillian3.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Lillian2.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Lillian.png

Another progression of one of my SunCross crew.

HERO
    Genre – sci-fi/superhero
    Name – Sora Shade
    Alias – none
    Race/Home planet – human/Ktar
    Age(in earth years) – 60
    Height – 6’2”
    Weight – 230lbs 
    Occupation – space adventurer, secret soldier
    Powers – While possessing no powers special to her race, Sora does have strength, durability, speed, agility and reflexes far surpassing that of a normal Earth human. The Ktarii are among the oldest races of humans in the universe and have evolved to the point of physical and mental perfection. The Ktarii have been known to display uses of telepathy, telekinesis, and various other mental abilities.
    Special skills/abilities – Sora is a master combatant, skilled in the use of most known weapons and weapons systems.
    Weapons – Sora’s weapons of choice are a double-bladed staff of her own design and a Ktarii energy pistol.

/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Sora-Shade4.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Sora-Shade2.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Sora-Shade.png

HERO

Genre – sci-fi/superhero
    Name – Van Vandross
    Alias – none
    Race/Home planet – human/Ktar
    Age(in earth years) – 40
    Height – 6’4”
    Weight – 310lbs 
    Occupation – space adventurer, secret soldier
    Powers – While possessing no powers special to his race, Van does have strength, durability, speed, agility and reflexes far surpassing that of a normal Earth human. The Ktarii are among the oldest races of humans in the universe and have evolved to the point of physical and mental perfection. The Ktarii have been known to display uses of telepathy, telekinesis, and various other mental abilities.
    Special skills/abilities – Although capable physically, Van prefers to use his brain over his brawn. He is a skilled businessman and negotiator and has amassed vast personal wealth. Van claims to know over 1000 languages. 
    Weapons – Van has a collection of expensive antique weaponry that he loves to show off whenever he can.

/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Van-Vandros4.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Van-Vandros2.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Van-Vandros.png

HERO

Genre – sci-fi/superhero
    Name – Chris Kelly
    Alias – Captain Chris Kelly of United Universal Defense League
    Race/Home planet – human/Earth
    Age(in earth years) – 50
    Height – 6’1”
    Weight – 230lbs 
    Occupation – space adventurer, Officer in the United Universal Defense League
    Powers – Although there is no proof that there is anything “superhuman” about it, Chris has what his teammates call an “uncanny ability to always make the right decision.”
    Special skills/abilities – Chris is a master tactician and strategist. With the aid of the vast amounts of advanced medicine and technology available in space, Chris seems to age at a much slower rate than an average Earth human. It is believed that he will, barring accident, live well over 100yrs. 
    Weapons – Chris carries a pistol on each hip and a shotgun on his back.

/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Chris-Kelly3.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Chris-Kelly2.png
    /wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/Chris-Kelly.png

CKnap
    Participant

Hey headlessgeneral, how did u upload thos pics so u get that thumbnail of them? When I did it then ended up being full size on the post.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Awesome characters. They would make a great comic book cover.

GuyGenesis
    Participant

As soon as I opened your page I was like, that's cool, a statement I continued using all the way to the end. Great designs and stellar poses.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Hey, these are great! Cool I think I've seen Lillian before, did you enter her in a contest or something? 

ams
    Participant

I concur!

Love opening your thread, dude!

Thanks, everyone! Smile Now if only I could get off my lazy butt and finish the rest. 

Yes, Kaylin, Lillian was entered into the “Lithe” contest. She was a finalist.  Laugh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 513 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.