G. W.'s New Superverse

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery G. W.'s New Superverse

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author

G. W.
    Participant

Yet another D&D Character: Half-Elf Bard Xilviel Wood.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

G. W.
    Participant

Orsik Loderr, Dwarven Life Domain cleric

Attachments:

G. W.
    Participant

I had a bunch of text I wrote up and I lost all of it, so here’s my modern take on Dracula, Vladimir Drake. I was going for sort of an emo teen look, which I’ll admit that I stole directly from the description. I’ll rewrite what I had when I feel like it.

Attachments:

G. W.
    Participant

I’m back. Honestly, at least for a while, I’ve given up on the superverse. I’ll probably come back to it a few years down the line. I have been really getting into D&D lately though, so once I saw the current CDC series, I decided to come back. I missed the first round, but oh well. I don’t normally play paladins (I prefer spell-slingers) so I didn’t really have a character concept. This character was actually created by a random character generator (at least the basic concept), so here we go. Here is gnome paladin Vorlin Maekkelferce:

The son of a humble jeweler, Vorlin always knew that he wanted to be a hero. Eventually, he got his chance, receiving divine powers from the god of gnomes. He began training as much as he could, trying to master the art of the sword. Now he travels the world, saving and protecting those in need in the name of his god.

Although the god in the backstory is a take on Garl Glittergold, I decided to loosely base the imagery of his outfit on Bahamut, just because that is probably the most iconic paladin imagery.

Attachments:

G. W.
    Participant

I’m happy with how the outfit turned out, but I feel like the face is a little… uncanny. Any advice on making the face for a gnome-type character?

Herr D
    Participant

You know the halfling Companion in Humanoids? That’s a face for a gnome. Youngish with fancy mustaches, frequently hairier than satyrs. Machine grease on one cheek, maybe.

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.