CPrime’s Earth-2486

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CPrime’s Earth-2486

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author

Dionne Jinn

@FRM said:

@Vampyrist said:

Nice costume, but how the hell does that thing stay on?

maybe it’s glued?

Or maybe parts of it are actually skin coloured fabric. Like the dresses figure skaters and such use.

CPrime
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

It took me several minutes to start managing to work out how you did the patterning on Nightglider’s costume- it looks really great!

Yeah, it took a lot of trial and error and experimentation. It didn’t hit me until later that if I had used masking, it would have looked even better.

CPrime
    Participant

Compass. Shayla Johnson. Magnetokinetic heroine whose powers also enable her to act as a human compass.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cprime/2012/04/Compass.png

CPrime
    Participant

Tank. Mechanized human.

Tank.png

CPrime
    Participant

Wow, what a crazy random happenstance, but its been a year to the day since I’ve dropped in here. How is everyone?

I’ve tried to get back on Hero Machine a few times since then, but I seem to have lost all my old tricks (the few I had, anyway).

I’ve been playing Champions Online for the last year and a half. I think I’ve created some pretty cool characters there. Maybe I’ll try to recreate them here.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice to see you back.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

GREAT CHARACTERS!

CPrime
    Participant

So it’s been like two and a half years since I’ve posted. I’ve made a few new heroes and villains since then. My little pocket universe is ever expanding. I’ll post them soon.

This is my entry for the Public Domain Superheroes Contest.

Animal Man. One man who can assume the form of four different beastmen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CPrime
    Participant

Here are the newest additions to Earth-2486 that I have created since last posting here three years ago. Fair warning, I’m a little rusty on the tricks of HeroMachine so my work has gone down a couple of notches, which isn’t saying a lot since I was never at the creative level of the heavy hitter regular posters from back then. Lord knows what you people are coming up with today. Nevertheless, I think I’ve come up with some compelling characters.

Keiko. Keiko Ishikawa. A Japanese martial artist on the quest to discover the truth behind the murder of her father.

Tracker. A ruthless bounty hunter who shows no mercy and doesn’t ask questions about his target.

Pressura. Gemma Hayes. Ability to produce waves that manipulate tension of solid objects.

Black Flame. A notorious arsonist who considers Brimstone to be his greatest rival and is envious of Brimstone’s natural pyrokinetic abilities.

Attachments:

CPrime
    Participant

Virtue. Miriam Walker. Acrobat. Original member of the Squadron Prime once thought killed in the line of duty but brought back to life unbeknownst to either her former teammates or the current Squadron Prime.

Sen. Isaac Jacobsen. A United States Senator leading the charge against unregistered superheroes. Thus far, all the major hero teams have been reluctant to give in to what they see as an assault on their personal liberties. It is Senator Jacobsen’s actions that forced Special Agent Solomon Cade to resign from the CIA. Senator Jacobsen’s next course of action is to commission Superhuman Cooperation Task Force, led by Col. Jack Rosenwald.

Col. Jack Rosenwald. A highly decorated Army colonel appointed by Senator Isaac Jacobsen to lead the Superhuman Cooperation Task Force, an organization with one purpose: to control and subdue unregistered superhumans, peacefully if possible, lethally if necessary.

Jetrider. Maxwell Rosenwald. Supersonic flight. Member of the Heroes of Tomorrow. The son of Col. Jack Rosenwald, who hunts down superhumans on behalf of the United States government unaware that his son is a mutant.

Attachments:

CPrime
    Participant

Capekiller. Captain Marcus Riddell. Field commander of the Superhuman Cooperation Task Force. Personally responsible for the incarceration or death of over three dozen superhumans, earning the moniker amongst the few that escape “Capekiller.” Ruthless, merciless and cruel. Even his commanding officer, Col. Rosenwald is scared of him.

Chikara. Kelly Takeda. A Japanese-American woman whose superstrength and ability to fly came from her late father, the original Chikara.

Romani. Esmeralda Loveridge. A gypsy thief whose mystical abilities include hypnosis and hallucinatory effects. Kind-hearted and hardly villainous, but certainly no hero either.

Maasai. Aisha Kuria. The first female to ever be trained as Maasai martial artist in her village. Although capable a warrior as any man, she has yet to achieve respect as an equal. She has sought out and joined the Global Girls in the hopes that an association with a world-renowned super team will achieve just that.

Attachments:

CPrime
    Participant

The next few are the male warriors in Charlotte Chase’s Arena of Champions.

Animal.
    Monsoon.
    Judge.
    Militant.

Attachments:

CPrime
    Participant

More Arena of Champions warriors.

Cruise.

Leviathan.

Tonga.

Lion.

Attachments:

CPrime
    Participant

Last two fighters from the Arena of Champions.

Tao.

Bedlam.

Attachments:

CPrime
    Participant

Red Widow. Rochelle Jones. A member of the Arachnid Family, wife to Robert Jones, also known as Areneaeus.

Spidra. Nichole Jones. A member of the Arachnid Family with her brothers Robert and Michael and cousin Jason.

Uloborus. Jason Jones. Shoots electrically charged webbing. A member of the Arachnid Family with his cousins, Robert, Michael and Nichole.

Silkspinner. Tasha Jones. Shoots silk webbing from her gloves. Member of the Arachnid Family.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.