Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 358 total)
  • Author

cliff
    Participant

OK, I did this one just for fun,
    when I was tired of packing,
    and the phone wouldn’t let me take a nap.

A practice of portrait work.

Perseus

null

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

Pop Quiz – Jurassic Mash Up!

OK admittedly I made this for the Two Great Tastes, but JR said Sci Fi/War wasn’t eligable.
    SO ….

There is very little more terrifying than tinkering with dinosaurs …. and MAN!

Here you have Ty
    a combination of Triceratops and Marine DNA

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Well Ty wasn’t eligible AGAIN!
    This time due to he wasn’t made specifically for the Jurassic Mash Up Pop Quiz

So I did this Lake Lurker just for it.

null

Attachments:

Yin
    Participant

Perseus is amazing ! well done 🙂

Vectorman316
    Participant

Some pretty good faces with Perseus and The Lake Lurker 😀

Geno
    Participant

You’ve had some great stuff lately! I’m sad Ty’s been disqualified from two contests now – I really like him.

cliff
    Participant

Our house closed on June 17th

We were originally supposed to have 12 days to move out, but they gave us TWO!

We were out the next day on the 18th

HOWEEVER we had to leave for Sherman to get the keys so the movers could move our stuff in/ So we had to let the movers load by themselves

It took then a long time, and they didn’t get everything on the list, forgetting the microwave, dining table and, computer desk, wheelchair, shower, chair, oxygen tank etc ..

AND instead of $600 as quoted charged us $4,300.

We have been sleeping at our friend John’s cause the apartment was wall to wall boxes for the most part.

Nephews and great nephews have been helping us unpack and move stuff around.

The car was in the shop for the transmission, which cost $1000+

then the AC still didn’t work properly, so had to put it back in,

then John’s car was flakey so he couldn’t cart us, so Bre and I rented a car. It was so kewl I was wearing my new Capt America tee and riding around in a 2014 Avenger LOL 😀

the new Dialysis clinic doesn’t like to take off more than 5kilos in a treatment, at my old Fort Worth clinic they would let me do 8kilos. so the first couple of weeks at the new place I kept leaving over and over and over, and finally was up to 13kilos over, which really had me worried. But they let me do an extra on Wed. So I was able to get it all off. finally

At Dialysis they  had Fun Week, Tuesday was  Nerd Day. I got some black fake glasses, wore a checked button up over a white tee, had a handful of Sharpies in my pocket, wore John’s slacks and black belt, rolled up the cuffs, white socks and black shoes.

But one I was up there I noticed I looked like all the other old guys.

I had to go in for an extra treatment so was there Wed as well, which was Super Hero day, and I wore my new Capt America shirt, which is a thin streatchy fabric, that is clingy but not tight, and the fake abs looked good on me LOL

Thursday I didn’t have any Crazy Socks.

Saturday I wore a Texas flag tee, still looking a bit like Capt, with some US flag shorts.

and got a message board for the kitchen  for participating all week!!! WOOT!

June 26!

MARRIAGE EQUALITY!

I was so happy, I literally wept.

In our Haunted game MoonAerie Entertainment CEO Adam Peak proposed to Dominic Caeser Masters. They got married on June 28, and honeymooned  at Niagara Falls.

Happy 4th everyone!
    We have moved to Sherman Texas, but we’re not all unpacked yet.
    We are sleeping at our friend John’s.
    He has my computer up and running at his house now.
    today was a dialysis day, but I went in on 1st shift so I could spend more time with Brenda, cause today is our 26th Wedding Anniversary.
    After dialysis we ate at Olive Garden.
    Then we went to John’s and took insulin after all that pasta and cheesecake then a nap. LOL 😀
    just took it easy and rested this evening.
    So lots to celebrate!!!!

Got the car back, the AC is fixed, and since we got the car repair insurance it only cost us $100 or so including the week car rental.

July 12th,

I made some major headway in my room, unpacking boxes, putting up dvds, found Bre’s computer tower.

Was able to post some background work to the contest. so I”m happy.

Want to do some more,

but my computer is still on a end table at john’s so not sure how much will get done, and have dialysis in the morning.

cliff
    Participant

cliff  |  July 6, 2015 at 8:48 pm |

Entry #1
    OK I’m back!

Here is Nicholas Holt
    bass guitarist for our RPG rock group Black Reign

I even have a vid clip that could be him playing the bass, even sorta kinda looks like him a little … if ya squint.

cliff
    Participant

I did this face for the Heads Up contest, but thought since it wasn’t a fantasy theme it might be a little boring, despite how good it was, so didn’t post it

The face belongs to Andre Johnson, a pilot for the MoonAerie Entertainment privet jet in our Haunted RPG

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

That’s a really neat face, I really like the shading and lighting you did. I have two very tiny points to make, however!
    1. The solid-black eyebrows look out of place on such a detailed face. Could you try and make them better fit the color scheme and lighting? Maybe use a lighter shade of black?
    2. The stubble and the shadows are escaping the boundaries of the face on both sides of the jaw. I wouldn’t have noticed if this wasn’t such an enormous close-up.

Your work is just really solid in general, I like what you’re doing. Keep it up!

cliff
    Participant

Hey thanks Suleman
    I admit I wanted to do something with Andre’s eyebrows. The model I used does have just as dark thick eyebrows, but I have toyed with the idea of making the outer brow trail off into individual slanted hairs like a real brow tends to naturally taper .. possibly with one of two stray hairs between the two brows, although NOT a unibrow.

and I like the hair off the jaw on Andre’s left/our right like real hair would raise off the face, but I do now see some SHADING on Andre’s right/our left that needs corrected.
    Thanks for the comments and encouragement.

cliff
    Participant

Entry #1
    Boreas
    Height: 6’1″
    Weight: 187 lbs
    Hair: Brown, snowy White
    Eyes: Brown, crystaline Blue
    Birthdate: Friday, December 21, 1945
    Birthplace: International Falls, Minnesota
    Occupation: Artic Blast Air Conditioner company CEO, Adventurer, self-proclaimed reincarnation of the North Wind,
    Motivation: Responsibility Of Power
    Base Of Operations: Lake Havasu City, Ariz

David belives he is the incarnation of Boreas, the Greek North Wind God.
    He lives in a skyscrapper he calls the Tower Of The Wind.
    He has made a fortune as a air conditioner manufacturer.
    Like the North Wind he has a temper and can be brutal when he has too.
    POWERS:
    ~ Boreas can Fly
    ~ Controls Weather, particularly winter type weather: cold, snow from flurries to blizzards, freezing rain, sleet, hail and winds from gust to hurricane force gales.
    ~ He also has the equivalent of Super Hearing: being able to hear things called out on the winds, and Super Ventriliquism sending spoken messages on the winds.
    ~ Through his wind manipulation he has the equivelent of Telekinesis manipulating objests by wind.
    ~ He can also create Wind Sheilds sto stop thrown projectiles
    ~  Immune to effects of cold weather
    ~  Apparent long life. Boreas is  70 years old (in 2015)

having been born in1945 and still looks 26. He’s also never

had a cold, flu or pnemonia.

SKILLS
    Charisma (Persuasion, Intimidation)

ADVANTAGES
    Attractive
    Instant Change
    Lightning Reflexes
    Sharp Eye
    Scholar

DRAWBACKS:
    Minor Rage
    Secret Idenity

Sound inspiration:
    Winter Wind : Relaxing Nature Sounds for Sleep – 8 HoursLong

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Well POOT! I missed the Too Be Or Not To Be Pop Quiz

I was busy moving furniture and cleaning house today.

but here was my entry anyway

I went a little outside the box with it.

Puck isn’t your every day super hero … or villiam.
    Puck falls somewhere in between, being a trickster.
    He is immortal so doesnt age or catch disease, while not impervious to pain and damage, he heals very quickly.
    He has some fae satyr skills, such as incredibly sharp senses, what would be considered Olympic level speed and dexterity including running, jumping, climbing, kicking with very powerful goat legs adn hooves and charging with his two goat horns.
    He has the fae powers of Glamour able to cast ilusions and Shape Change into anything he puts his mind to and also shage chage others. He also can cast Sleep on a person, and with the right flowers and herbs make powerful Love Potions.
    He generally uses his abilities to help bring hope, laughter and cheer to the good and bring mischief to the bad, vain, selfish, greedy, sadistic and down right evil.
    Puck is a sexual creature and is pansexual. Looking a bit like a hustler, he favors jewlry and revealing clothes and smells of a mixture of Musk, Patchouli and Pine. He is muscular, tan and has long wavy bark brown hair and moss green eyes, a mustach and goatee frame a quirky smile.
    Often people who meet Puck only remember him, most recently, as a handsome gypsy like young man in his early 20s his goat features not registering with them unless he wills it. Often times Puck will be listening to the city, busking on the street with find-the-card, shell game and other feats of slight of hand, assisted by glamour when need be.

Puck

Attachments:

djuby
    Participant

Gorgeous!

CosmicComics
    Participant

The Triceratops Marine is very funny. He is cool.

Cyrus McCloud is very great, the concept is basic but he is cool. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘Cliff’s Eclectic Mayhem’ is closed to new replies.