February 1, 2012 at 12:42 pm #59
Welcome everyone, this is just going to be a continuation of my previous forum. With a list of my characters, a brief history and a detailed explination of their powers/abilities, equipment and any teams that I put together. Im also going to update the front list anytime I put up a new image or something, so if your interested check back every now and then. Thank you and I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave any questions or comments.
Super Stillson Bot
Mr. Grim/ The Reaper
Gods & Creatures
Others/Not yet Created
Unnamed Astral Projection Character
MetallixFebruary 5, 2012 at 9:53 pm #1236
Real Name: Kyle Mathews
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 165 lbs
Marital Status: Single
-Energy Manipulation:Â Destroyer has the ability to manipulate energy and convert it into another form. He can also project it from himself in various forms like energy shields, concussive beams and energy blasts.
– Energy Absorbtion: He can absorb most types of energy directed toward him and then rechannel it through his body. Using it in various ways or in the same form that was absorbed. He can also store absorbed energy within his personal reserves, whereupon the energy increases his strength and recuperative abilities.
-Â Accelerated Regeneration: Destroyer heals at an above average rate because of the energy stored in his body allowing him to recover faster than normal. If he has used all of his stored energy his healing reverts back to normal.
– Superhuman Strength: His strength increases with the energy he has absorbed allowing him to lift more than average.
Some energy types are more difficult to absorb than others. Destroyer can be overloaded by trying to absorb too much energy resulting in him being vulnerable or possibly violently releasing it.Â Destroyer cannot absorb telekinetic and telepathic attacks and thus is not immune to them.
– Master Martial Artist: Destroyer is an expert in hand-to-hand combat being very skilled in multiple martial arts. He is well versed in Boxing, Judo, Jujitsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing and Ninjitsu.
– Skilled Acrobat:
â€“ Ninjato Swords
â€“ Destroyer Costume
â€“ Utility Belt Â
Kyle Mathews lived a normal life, went to school, had a job and had a family. But one fateful day that all changed, he had just gotten off work and was at the bank to when a group of men burst in attempting to rob the place. Thats when Kyles mutant abilities began to surface. He stopped the robbery and escaped without anyone knowing how or what had happened. Kyle made it home, trying to take in what had just happened back at the bank kyle had no clue what was happening to him. While sitting there in reflection he saw a news report on the television, it talked about how crime had risen to an all time high. As Kyle watched he thought how unacceptable it was that the city had become the way it is, he then knew he had been given a gift and decided to use it to change the world. Kyle quickly designed and put together an outfit too help conceal his identity, he was on his way to school the next day when he came across a gigantic creature robbing a store. Intervening and combating the creature showed Kyle he was up against a foe like no other, later that day the newspaper talked about a man dressed in red and black combating the creature named Tyranno. Once again Kyle crossed paths with Tyranno, fighting with him once again he was pushed farther than ever before. But prevailed in the end stopping the creatures crime spree, leaving him to the police one of the officers asked what his name was. Kyle thought too himself and told the officer to call him Destroyer.
Saving Central City:
Kyle was going through his martial arts class at his school when his old friend Jordan showed up. Having been gone for years Kyle was surprised to see him. As the two talked they came upon a car chase, Kyle quickly acted and changed into his Destroyer costume, quickly subduing the thieves he retreated back to his home. As he got home he turned on the news, reports were all over about the man known as Quake was rampaging through Central city. Kyle quickly changed into costume and set off, little did he know his best friend had seen him. As Destroyer made his way downtown he came upon the villain Quake as he rampaged through Central city, when Destroyer stood against him the two clashed in a battle of epic proportions. Matching eachother blow for blow as each of the men gained the upper hand but it was Quake that had seemed to of won against his enemy as he mocked the hero he sent the giant piece of earth crashing down towards Stillson Tech tower, but Destroyers might and strong will allowed him to gain the upper hand once more. As he finished his enemy he quickly made his way to Stillson Tech, standing on the steps he quickly powered up his attack and blasted a large beam towards the piece of earth. Putting everything he had into his attack he destroyed it, sending pieces falling from the sky. Exhausted Destroyer was surrounded by the people emerging from the building as they all thanked him he quickly made his exit. Feeling as if something had changed, he tried to create a ball of energy in his had and found he had no power left.February 5, 2012 at 10:24 pm #1238
Hey, CKnap. I uploaded my pics just like Hammerknight explains in the HeroMachine Application & Forum Support under the topic “uploading pictures” I would post a link but I can't seem to figure out how to do that.February 6, 2012 at 7:57 am #1230
Nice characters.February 6, 2012 at 3:12 pm #1246
Real Name: Anthony Freeman
Weight: 260 lbs
Marital Status: Single
– Underwater Breathing: Depth Charge Has the ablility to breath underwater.
– Superhuman Stamina: Depth Charge is capable of swimming for great periods of time without having to stop.
– Superhuman Strength: HeÂ is capable of strength levels greater than average, at least 60 tons and 100 tons while in water.
– Superhuman Durability: Can withstand pressures from great depths of the sea and can withstand an impact that would kill a normal human.
– Superhuman Speed/Swimming: Depth Charge can swim at great speeds, swimming at a consistent speed of 150 knots (175mph) and is capable of creating giant whirlpools.
– Accelerated Regeneration: While in the water he is able to heal quickly from injuries but if he is injured while outside of water he will have a normal healing rate.
– Master Swimmer:
– Expert Combatant:
– Expert Tactician:
Due to his amphibious nature he must return to water after extended periods of time, if he doesn’t he will lose his superhuman abilities and become extremely vulnerable. He is also extremely vulnerable too fire and extreme heat.
– Combat KnifeFebruary 6, 2012 at 3:20 pm #1247
Nice job. It would be cool if you put fare outs on his boots like you did his gloves, having done some under water stuff, it makes it a lot easier to swim if you have something wider then your own foot.February 6, 2012 at 3:21 pm #1248
Real Name: Luke Carter
Height: 5′ 10″
Weight: 190 lbs
Marital Status: Single
â€“ Superhuman Speed: Bullet is capable of running at extreme speeds, running faster than the speed of sound (770 miles per hour).
– Phasing: He can vibrate his entire body to allow himself to walk through solid objects.
– Accelerated Regeneration: Having his entire body sped up, his healing has increased as well allowing him to recover from injuries faster than normal.
– Superhuman Stamina: Bullet can run longer than normal without getting tired and having to rest.
Bullet is able to be slowed down by ice or extremely cold temperatures.
Equipment:February 6, 2012 at 3:22 pm #1249
Cool.February 7, 2012 at 1:56 pm #1254
Nice job. It would be cool if you put fare outs on his boots like you did his gloves, having done some under water stuff, it makes it a lot easier to swim if you have something wider then your own foot.
Thanks for the idea, I might do that when I do a new costume or something.February 7, 2012 at 8:42 pm #1258
Real Name: Unknown
Height: 5′ 10″
– Alignment: Bad
– Citizenship: Canadian
– Martial Status: Single
– Radiation Manipulation: Reactor is able to manipulate the radiation within his suit to create EMP pulses and explosions that he can use. He can also cause objects to break down and organisms to shrivel up or sustain a mutative disease.Â
– Radiation Absorbtion: He can drain any form or radiation into his being making himself stronger.
– Energy Blasts: He can shoot blasts of radiation from his hands or heat waves with the radiation from his suit.
– Radiation Emission: Reactor can emit high levels of radiation from his body toward others disorienting them. Reactor can also emit high enough levels to cause radiation poisoning. If he does not have his suit on he constantly emits dangerous levels of radiation.
– Self Explosion and Reformation: Reactor can detonate himself causing a great explosive force varrying from a small bomb to a nuclear bomb if in constant contact of high radiation and an reform himself at will or stay in his gaseous state for a limited period of time before retaking shape.
– Immortality: Due to his body being transformed into pure radiation Reactor has mutated and can live without aging.
Reactor must absorb new radiation in order to stay at full power, otherwise his abilities have minimal effect. If not in his containment suit he is unable to control his radiation.
– Containment Suit:February 8, 2012 at 4:42 pm #1266
Weight: 220 lbs
– Flight: Eagle is able to fly by use of his wings and harness, that are imbedded with gavitanium. His suit constantly sends out a small electric charge too the wings which charge the gravitanium which creates an anti gravity field allowing him to remain in sustained flight for extended periods of time.
Eagle is as vulnerable as any normal human and has the same weaknesses.
February 9, 2012 at 4:33 pm #1281
Sweet!February 9, 2012 at 8:27 pm #1285
Height: 6′ 2″
Weight: 225 lbs
– Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Canadian Guard has had all his physical attributes increased to peak human levels.
– Peak Human Strength: His physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. As a result, he is as physically strong as a human being can be without being classified as superhuman. Canadian Guard had been seen bench pressing 1,000 lbs
– Peak Human Speed: He can run at speeds of up to approximately 30 miles per hour.
– Peak Human Durability: His ability to withstand injury is superior to those of ordinary humans.
– Peak Human Stamina: His body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him exceptional endurance. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours without rest before showing any signs of fatigue.
– Peak Human Agility: His agiity is superior to that of typical Olympic athletes.
– Peak Human Regeneration: His enhanced metabolism, bloodstream, and immune system allows him to heal from injuries or diseases faster than most humans.
He has the weaknesses of any normal human.
â€“ Utility Belt:
â€“ Canadian Guard’s Shield:
â€“ Centenial Sword:February 10, 2012 at 7:29 am #1289
Cool. He does look a little like another maple leaf hero. I like how you do up bios for your characters.February 10, 2012 at 12:08 pm #1290
Thanks, it gives me a little more too do haha. And im not sure what other maple leaf characters there are, other than Guardian from Marvel.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.