CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Holy hell I am in love with Tinkerbell.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s the colorized version:

Steampunk Tinkerbell

STORY:
    Out of anger, Tinkerbell didn’t stop Peter from drinking the poison (original story, not Disney). Feeling sorry for what she did, she fights Hook and wins but at great cost, losing her wings and part of an arm. She now searches Neverland for others like herself.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

Dark Fairy Tale #2 – Evil Snow White:

Evil Show White

STORY:
    Snow White rejects the prince’s marriage proposal for the apple had not only poisoned her body but her soul, as well. She returns to the castle and breaks the magic mirror. Snow snatches one of the shards and stabs the Evil Queen in the chest. As she lay dying, Snow cuts out the queen’s heart and devours it becoming immortal.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my new anime super team:

Dangerous Species

BIO:
    When Sexy Feline, Cutey Rabbit, and Sneaky Fox fight together, they are Dangerous Species!
    Sexy Feline, meta-human agility and reflexes; Cutey Rabbit, super strength and durability; Sneaky Fox, enhanced luck and invisibility.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks cool. Love the expressions and poses on the taller two.

One little critique though. On the smallest girl (I believe it’s Sneaky Fox), her eyes are slightly too big and too high up her head. It makes her look kinda weird.

CantDraw
    Participant

I took JR’s critique to heart and made the change to Sneaky Fox which also reflects her character as being the serious one of the team…or she’s angry with JR (hee, hee).

Dangerous Species (corrected)

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Finally back to The Tempest, Chapter 3 Scene 3:

The Tempest 3-3

I ended up reworking the last half of the story and shortened it by a chapter. I hope to put out more of these soon.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s what I’m hoping to submit for the Grand Champion contest if I can color it in time and add some background; however, if I can’t, I’ll just submit this.

The Tower

I based this of a Birds of Prey cover that I’ve wanted to reproduce for some time. In case you’re not familiar with all the characters, starting from the bottom, Nimu (as Golden Gladiator), The Tempest, Red Bat, and Stellar (magic version). Together they are the Tower.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Even without color, that is astounding. That is some of the best posing I’ve seen done with HM3.

CantDraw
    Participant

The Tower in color, but not the final product…still gotta do some shading and background:

The Tower (Color)

The only thing I changed was Stellar’s hair. Also, now that it’s got color, you’re seeing a preview of The Tempest’s new look which will be seen on the last page of the series I’m working on currently.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

The Tower, final version:

The Tower (Final)

Exciting first issue…busting at the seems with action!

Attachments:

RobM
    Participant

I have to say, while color is always nice, I love the black and white versions of your pieces.

CantDraw
    Participant

The Tempest, Chapter 3 Scene 4:

The Tempest 3-4

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Revisiting an old character, Syn47:

Syn47

STORY:
    When Black Dragon invades Sumina, Syn47 is not far behind. Originally designed as a Flesh-Bot, she was reprogrammed to be the ultimate killing machine. Her one goal is to destroy Black Dragon.

I’ve finished the Metal Savior origin story so once The Tempest is done, I’ll get going on that. Currently, I’m working on Nimu which got me thinking way ahead of where I’m going with that story. I created Syn47 a long time ago and has always been one of my favorites. It was time to dust her off and re-design her for future stories. There will perhaps be a lot of mystery surrounding this character and she may have some ties to a couple of characters outside the world of Sumina.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

The Tempest, Chapter 4, Scene 1:

The Tempest 4-1

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.