CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

This next one took a lot of work but it’s finally done. One of the characters I have coming up is a science hero named Carla Goodall that has a link to two past favorite characters. In fact she is this universe’s multiversal counterpart of both Stellars. So I thought it’s time to do an anime of both Stellars (yes, I know I did one of Cosmic Stellar, but I’m not counting that). Also, I’m changing the name of one of them to Nightmare Hunter (can you guess which?) and leaving the other with the Stellar name. It just gets to confusing. Also, in this particular timeline, they have been in their respective hero roles for some time and are more powerful than previous incarnations. Also, if it’s not already clear, they are each in their own universes. I’ll explain more when I introduce the science hero later on.
    Nightmare Hunter & Stellar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

Now here is my new favorite space/science hero, Clara Goodall:

Clara Goodall

Clara is the daughter of famous heroes who were killed saving the planet. Before this happened, they had made arrangements with the Goodall’s to adopt their infant offspring in case things went awry. Her mom was from another dimension and her dad was human. As a child she looked like any other human, but as she reached puberty her skin turned a shade of blue.

Clara has beyond genius level intellect and the ability to see “paths” in the universe. With her Multiversal-Astrometric-Arcane-Magnetron (M.A.A.M) Gun she can make portals that allow her to travel the multiverse. It was through this that she found Nightmare Hunter and Stellar. After their encounter, Clara developed a method for communication in case any of them needed help from each other. Also they are all linked genetically, but I may save that explanation for another time.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Thought I’d give you a taste of what I’m working on for the Not SW contest since I probably won’t finish in time.

Azure Guard (WIP)

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

I do keep looking for the bad art~ I think SOMEBODY lie (sigh!)

Complements on Cadilac, Azure gaurd, and Clara G.

CantDraw
    Participant

I hope to return to the Azure Knight at some point but before the contest I was working on my next Anime. It’s the return of probably my most popular character, Red Bat.

Red Bat 2.0

Many thought Red Bat was dead at the hand of the League of Evil and they right. Saved by Dr. Silver with an injection of her nanites, Red Bat was brought back to life with a few enhancements. She now has enhanced strength, speed, and stamina, as well as a new and improved costume.

As usual with this character, I went with minimal shading/highlighting. The pose is from a DeviantArt artist named Haje

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Next Up, and possibly the last new character for a while, Angel Fire:

Angel Fire

Angel Fire can conjure holy fire that is able to burn through any material and bring fear to some and blessings to others. She tends to be a little holier than thou.

Another character with minimal shading and based on a Red Sonja pose with some inspiration from Batwoman.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, that’s some amazing posing.

djuby
    Participant

Beautiful

Herr D
    Participant

Dude, that’s some amazing posing.

Gaak. Ditto. [checks pic again] Gaak. “I’ll be in my bunk.” –Jayne, of Firefly.

CantDraw
    Participant

Been a while…I’ve tried to enter the last couple of contests but can never finish. I did however, complete a remake of an old hero for my Anime line. Welcome back Metal Streak.

Metal Streak (Anime)

Dr. Emily Silver, aka Metal Streak, is credited with helping several heroes with the gear and costumes and is directly responsible for saving Red Bat’s life. The nanos used on Red Bat have been greatly upgraded and, using herself as a test subject, injected into Dr. Silver. She can form a protective skin around her entire body, which enhances her already strong physique and give her the ability to fly. Due to a laboratory accident many years prior, she wears a prosthetic arm which can morph into various item, including a gun or blade.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Another old favorite, the scantily clad Nimu, the Golden Warrior:

Nimu, the Golden Warrior

Although displaced from her current dimension, she always has a sunny disposition. Nimu wields a magical mace/sword and wears extremely protective bikini armor. She also extremely strong and an expert fighter.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Redesigning Nimu inspired me to create an entire fantasy team. Since I’m a huge fan of the Bard’s Tale series, my characters will be based loosely on the classes found in those games. I think I’ll do a team of five with Nimu as the leader where she’s a combined Paladin/Warrior.

The next one in the group is Aerie, half-elf monk, which is currently in black & white:

Aerie (B&W)

Aerie has been raised since birth to be a living weapon and was made a part of the team upon her training completion. As a monk, she uses no hand-held weapons or armor. In fact, she barely wears anything at all. Her particular cult practices sun worship, so when Nimu appeared with her golden power, Aerie practically worshiped her. She’ll do just about anything to impress Nimu.

I’ll have this colorized in my next post but I loved the black & white so much I had to post it.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Brrr…it’s gettin’ chilly…

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my Thief/Hunter, Crimson Raider:

Crimson Raider

She’s an archer with a magical bow that never runs out of arrows.

Oops, I left a box in the background…oh well.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Bump

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.