CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, great pose work.  That jack-o-lantern sweater is a lovely touch and the pumpkin hat is the icing on the cake.  Now I’m in the Halloween spirit.

CantDraw
    Participant

Pax Terra Villain Alert!

The Demoness

BIO:
    Maximillia Stranensky was a Russian adventurer in the 1950s looking for the tomb of C’zelth, an exiled alien demon from before humans walked the Earth, which was rumored to contain the greatest treasures of all time. Upon its discovery, she located the Hand of Power and slipped over her forearm. It immediately bestowed amazing abilities, but it also triggered a booby trap that buried her deep underground. Decades later, the tomb was rediscovered and her body was found still alive. Once revived, she turned on her saviors and disintegrated them. Now known as the Demoness, her goal is absolute rule over the earth and beyond.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

She seems rather… well endowed.

Considering which, the phrase “booby trap” made me snigger like a 10 year old.

ams
    Participant

Motor boat powers activate!!!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

I see what you mean, JR. That’s a pretty big belt buckle.

CantDraw
    Participant

Well, you see, as a villain with a glowing hand of destruction, it’s important to have some type distraction so as not to notice the green ray of death.

“Oh no! It’s the Demoness and she’s going to kil….BEWBS!”

Nug
    Participant

“…distraction so as not to notice the green ray of death.”

What green ray of death?

CantDraw
    Participant

This was inspired by last week’s contest and remade on the animal-themed characters, Lucky Rabbit:

Lucky Rabbit

I kind of picture her fighting against mythical horror creatures along side a team of mythical characters, so maybe I’ll make some others. And yes, I was too lazy to do a background.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

I just realized I named her wrong…let’s try Lucky Bunny.

Keric
    Participant

Bunny~Rabbit really flip a coin.

I think if you had managed to enter her, she would have been a contender. Nice pose.

CantDraw
    Participant

Hello everyone! I haven’t had a lot of time form HM lately. Work is pretty busy all the time now, so I can only come by occasionally. However, I made some time to create a sorcerer for the Creators Club Poster 2016:

CantDraw's Creator Club 2016 Entry

I took a little creative license with my image. In my mind, I’m have chiseled features.

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

I promised JR I’d do a version of Sarah for his 100th page, so without further ado, I present Sarah, Rock Goddess:

Sarah Rock Goddess B&W

Sarah Rock Goddess Color

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice dude. Love the shading and the pose. Not sure what’s going on with the costume, but it looks cool.

CantDraw
    Participant

I was going for an 80s heavy metal costume, complete with animal leg boots, leathery cavewoman-ish dress and threw in some wing-like guitar straps. Oh…and don’t forget the skull guitar. Party on!

CantDraw
    Participant

Bump…

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.