CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 660 total)
  • Author

GuyGenesis
    Participant

@Skoul, I would have to disagree, if your enemy is too busy admiring the “scenery” I think you’ve created your own defense 😉

Nice work CD and the pose just above, I don’t envy the effort friend, but definitely appreciate the result

Maverik1313
    Participant

Only problem Straight women and Gay men (lolz)

CantDraw
    Participant

Former member of Pax Terra and head of inter-dimensional threats, Cosmic Knight:

Cosmic Knight

BIO:
    Erulisse was once the greatest fairy of the realm of Sumina and protected all its lands. With the rise of the Northern Kingdom and the Golden Power, she left Sumina and travelled the old pathways to various realities looking for adventure. In her journeys, she came upon three items of immense power. Her sword, Destroyer of Worlds, was forged in a star, an element unknown on the periodic table. Her shield, Heart of Darkness, ripped from one of the greatest evils in the universe, provides her with great strength and invulnerability. Both are powered by absorbing light which is accomplished by wearing the Gauntlets of Orion. Along the way, she met and fell in love with another adventurer, Mister Fancy Pants, and started a family. Sady, she was killed in the Fae War by Black Swan. Before her death, she and MFP gave their baby son to another family to hide his identity. They had previously lost their daughter, Anna, in a portal jumping incident.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yin
    Participant

Cool character & story 🙂

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome dude.

Maverik1313
    Participant

Nice

Skoul
    Participant

Just awesome!

CantDraw
    Participant

I kind of went backwards on this one since I came up with the pose before I knew what character I was going to do. You may remember this one, although, I’ve changed her look and back story.

Meet Stellar, long-lost daughter of Cosmic Knight:

Stellar

BIO:
    On her ninth birthday, Anna sneaked into one of the restricted areas of the Pax Terra headquarters, aka “The Mystery”. She entered “The Hub” which contains doorways to different dimensions. Due to her mother’s heritage, she is able to enter any doorway she desires. Unfortunately, she entered the Under-Space, home of the darkest creatures in all universes. Without her mother’s skill, she was unable to find her way back. However, in the most fearful, nightmarish place she discovered the First Light which helped her fight the evil monsters. Because of her fairy blood, she is automatically drawn to magical items and while wearing the First Light, she is super-strong, invulnerable, can fly and discharge beams of powerful light. Sadly, living in the Under-Space for ten years has rattled her brain a bit; in other words, she’s a little crazy.

I went for a comic book cover feel but was too lazy to take it all the way.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Good thing she’s invulnerable. That costume would offer as much protection as a wet tissue.

Love the sense of motion in the pose and hair. And of course, the shading is, well, it’s your usual standard, so no complaints there at all, especially around the chest area for some reason. *quizzical look*

Lef
    Participant

Love everything about her Cantdraw 😉 E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

Skoul
    Participant

My that’s quite something! Yeah sometimes I get inspired by a pose and just see what happens. I find that when you don’t know what you’re going to do, you usually discover things you might not have otherwise.

Mad Jack
    Participant

droooolll … uhm, I meant … err … wonderful pic! (or something like that) 😉

CantDraw
    Participant

Thanks for all the comments! Now to the contest…

Easter just wouldn’t be complete with a Blue Fire Egg:

Blue Fire Egg

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

I thought I’d complete my original idea with the Stellar reboot and make a comic cover for the contest.

For some reason I can’t post it here so I’ve posted it at deviantart.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here’s my second entry to the contest:

Stellar Comic 2

…and here’s what the face looks like whole…

Stellar Face

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.