Bad-People’s Heroes(and Villains)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Bad-People’s Heroes(and Villains)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 311 total)
  • Author

Bad-People
    Participant

Pele Not the soccer player. Oh, and if you’re keeping score that’s the Second volcano deity on my list.

Pele.png

Bad-People
    Participant

Bio-Beast Basic Shading experiment.

Bio-Beast-2.png

Bad-People
    Participant

Psyber

Cyborg implanted with super-advanced Bio-chip processors giving her psychic abilities.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/bad-people/2012/08/Psyber.png

EDIT

And being unsatisfied with my first attempt I give you Psyber Redux.

Psyber-2-1.png

Let me know which you like better.

Bad-People
    Participant

Darkheart

The living embodiment of savagery, known in China simply as Yin.

Darkheart.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome

Bad-People
    Participant

Mystic Marine (Working Name)

Jasun was a soldier in a parallel world where magic was a tactile reality. In an attempt to thwart a mad wizard’s scheme they were transported to Earth where he exists as a P.I.

Mystic-Marine-2.png

Bad-People
    Participant

Matthias Lynx A sociopath with a penchant for edged weapons and an almost super-human tolerance to injury.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/bad-people/2012/08/Matthias-Lynx.png

Bad-People
    Participant

Organ Bank

When a particular member of a criminal think-tank failed one time too many his peers decided he was more useful as spare parts. After using him to build their new robotic drone they quickly found they couldn’t control him.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/bad-people/2012/08/Organ-Bank.png

FRM

cool! like my Brainchild!

that looks awesome!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Interesting posing on the robot. Cool

Bad-People
    Participant

Here’s a stab at a couple of public domain characters.

First off Captain Blood a pirate displaced in time.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/bad-people/2012/08/Captain-Blood.png

Irish born Caribbean Governor and former pirate, physician , and Royal Navy Sailor Captain Peter Blood was investigating a rumored separatist Voodoo cult in his territory when he ventured into a series of catacombs under his island. Little did he know the Voodoo high priest had just been murdered by a novice magician from his ranks who was making a desperate bid for power. Upon being discovered by Governor Blood the panicked magician threw a string of cursed bones at the captain locking him in a moment in time. Before he could dispatch Blood permanently the room began to quake, seemingly emanating from the corps of the murdered High Priest sealing the chamber for well over three hundred years. In modern days an archeological survey of the catacombs uncovered the chamber and to the start of those that found it the perfectly preserved (And still living) body of Peter Blood. Once the string of bones were removed Blood regained consciousness and mobility and set out to discover the world in which he now found himself.

and PantherMan a crime-boss of old returning to power.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/bad-people/2012/08/JaguarMan.png

PantherMan was a vicious sociopathic Crime-Boss in the first half of the twentieth century. In the 1940’s he was confronted and apprehended by masked crime-fighter “The Owl” Though he was never positively identified he was convicted of several counts of abduction and murder as “John Doe”. Despite several daring and clever escape attempts he spent the following decades in prison. Years later in the prison infirmary the elderly and frail “John Doe” was visited by a mysterious stranger who gifted him with a very old wooden jaguar totem, six days later he died of old age. Six days after his burial in the prison cemetery his grave was found open and empty, six additional days passed before a number of known crime-bosses were found dead in an old meeting room with a large panther painted on the back wall in blood.

Bad-People
    Participant

Another go at public domain characters, Tsuru Watanabe & The Headless Horseman

I always thought The Legend of Sleepy Hallow would fit pretty well as a Japanese Myth.

Tsuru-Watanabe.png

Headless-Horseman.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice and I agree with it working well in a Japanese setting, the closest they have is probably the nukekubi, which is almost like a vampire which can separate its head.

Bad-People
    Participant

Just a few more public domain characters.

Fantoma

Descendant of the original super-criminal

Fantoma-1.png

Wilbur Whateley as described in The Dunwich Horror

Wilbur-Whateley.png

and finally Mummy though not necessarily the mummy.

Mummy.png

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.