Bad-People’s Heroes(and Villains)

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Bad-People’s Heroes(and Villains)

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 311 total)
  • Author

Bad-People
    Participant

Kat Sutherlend was just a bright young, teen-aged web blogger with number of followers on her quest to uncover the secret identities of members of the mask & cowl crowd. She took it too far when she tried to uncover the true identity of The Shadow. The madman kidnapped her, taunted her, and tortured her. And just before he slit her throat he reminded her “Remember what comes of curiosity and the cat”. She somehow survived, but the trauma she sustained cracked her already obsessive personality. Now she focuses her attention on The Scarlet Mantle and other superheros; taking a cue from The Shadow and calling  herself DeadCat.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bad-People
    Participant

I haven’t put too much thought into it but I designed the anthropomorphic mutant turtle. That hasn’t been done before has it? Nah.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

In the 40’s there was a popular four-color comic book series called Freedom United. It’s a comic within a comic that I’m thinking of putting in my M&M games, maybe an inter-dimensional crossover issue or something.

Golden Guardian

Rex Starr

Silver Siren

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Freedom United Cont.

Mr. Lightning

Guard Dog

Sparrow-Girl

Black Buckaroo

Attachments:

Mr. Valet
    Participant

Yoir design for The Dark Dreamer gives me chills.  The shading gives it such a dark and mysterious atmosphere, and I love it!

Bad-People
    Participant

Thanks Mr. V

——————————–

The Shadow See Story Here

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

John Phillip Raptis was the CEO of Europa Industries and was working with a young genius to develop new military technologies. Unfortunately his under the table deals with local crime gang leader Lazarus Lord put him in over his head with the wrong people. He had to acquire his own technology for the purposes of defending himself from the very people he had mismanaged himself with.  And so he donned the armor and took the project name as his own namesake and became Talos.

Talos is the Arch Enemy of Adamant.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Fantomas is co-chairman of Malefaction Incorporated alongside Professor James Moriarty.

Malefaction Incorporated are major players in a steam-punk Mutants & Masterminds setting I’ve been thinking about. They’re sort of an evil League of Extraordinary Gentlemen/ Legion of Doom made up of public domain villains. It is lead by two men James Moriarty (Who serves as a Lex Luthor type) and Fantomas (Who’s more like the Joker)

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Another member of Malefaction Incorporated, The Monster, as created by Victor Frankenstein.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice! I like him and your attempt to stay closer to Shelley’s monster. I also dig the classic horror/mystery league of extraordinary gentlemen thing you’ve got going on. I’d never thought I’d see a Fantomas reference in these parts. I also like Talos, he has a nice bulkiness befitting a man in a super suit.

Bad-People
    Participant

Thanks Vampyrist. Your input is very much appreciated.

—————————————————————————–

The Statue of Kahl, one of the most widely worshiped deities among barbarian peoples within my Trimyra sword & sorcery setting.

Kahl rides his smoking chariot across the skies smiting frost giants with his mace thus bringing the clouds and the thunder and the bloody rains. He is the god of war and the sky. It is said that one day the frost giants will muster all their forces against the gods and Kahl will flood the world with their watery blood.

Attachments:

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Kahl (statue) looks truly godly! +1, would worship

Bad-People
    Participant

Thanks very much Lull-Carae

——————————————-

I was thinking of detailing out the ascension of Vrom to the Smouldering Throne of the North (Probably in short story form) and  The Crown of Kahl is a major component in that story. Haven’t worked out all the details yet.

Attachments:

Bad-People
    Participant

Richard Chord was always fascinated by music. His passion became a profession after receiving doctorates in musical theory, acoustics, and cymatics and he became one of the world’s leading acoustic scientists. Inventing revolutionary hearing aids and sonar technologies he was acclaimed as the greatest mind in his field since Termen. However he soon found his love of music taking a back seat to his new interest, his lab assistant Odette. The two found themselves madly in love but Chord’s financial backer Francis Kemlin also discovered an appreciation for the beautiful Odette, but knew she would never have him with Chord in the picture. So Kemlin arranged a lab accident to befall Doctor Richard Chord. Odette was devastated at the news, and as Kemlin had planed she consoled herself in his arms. Little did they know that Chord had survived Kemlin’s trap blinded and disfigured. A little thing like lack of sight would not prevent a man as brilliant as Chord from taking his revenge, and so Dr. Cacophony was born.

Just a sound themed villain I came up with for M&M.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love the gun. And I like the use of knee pads on the hips and gloves for the boots. Very nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.