Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

The last of the founding five members of The Nowhere Kids.

While I’ve been happy with the other four, I’ve been struggling to come up with a look for Watchdog that I actually liked until this one.

So I’m very relieved to finally have this done.

Watchdog

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

This intelligence analyst turned vigilante hacker can access places no one else can thanks to a stolen prototype suit that allows him to phase through walls.

Secret has become the bane of people in power who misuse that power. He may not be the biggest or the strongest but he is smart and stealthy and he will use whatever method he can to expose the dirty little secrets of those who abuse their power and cause suffering to others.

Secret

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Watchdog and Secret are great! Watchdog looks so fluffy and I mean that as the highest compliment.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Watchdog and Secret are great! Watchdog looks so fluffy and I mean that as the highest compliment.

Fluffy is probably the best compliment possible. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

A while back I posted a character named Dynamic. That was just a random name I gave her at the time, completely forgetting that I had another character by the same name already.

Granted, I haven’t actually posted him yet but the name Dynamic suits him a lot better so I’m recreating my other one as Golden Hope instead.

Expect the male Dynamic…whenever I get around to it.

Golden Hope is gifted with incredible strength and speed but also a healing touch.

Golden Hope

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

So I was messing around with the superhero name generator at superhero.namegeneratorfun.com and it presented me with the name Doctor Warp and the idea of dimensional gateways. It immediately sparked an idea in my head so here she is, the interdimensional traveller, Doctor Warp. 🙂

(I should point out that she’s stepping through a portal here. I didn’t just forget to give her a left foot)

Doctor Warp

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

She is excellent!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Crucible is a religious zealot who has taken the teachings of The Black Cross and their leader, Savior, to an extreme level and now targets anyone with superhuman powers, often putting them through a series of tests before killing them if they fail to prove themselves to be devout warriors of god. Of course it’s almost impossible for anyone to live up to the standards of this fanatic.

Savior claims Crucible is acting alone in his crusade and denies any involvement but many believe Crucible is taking orders directly from the leader of The Black Cross.

Crucible

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

She is excellent!

Thanks. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

Quick experiment character, Chameleon.

I’m not sure my experiment worked but I had fun doing it and isn’t that the most important thing?

Chameleon

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Scottish hero Cat Sith (pronounced Cat Shee) is blessed with incredible luck and simultaneously brings bad luck to anyone who crosses him.

Cat Sith

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

My first entry in the Team Building contest. The powerhouse who eclipses all others…That was terrible and this is Eclipse.

Eclipse

Attachments:

Legatus
    Participant

Best entry yet (mine included)!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Samaritan isn’t a superhero in the traditional sense. He has no powers or even a tragic backstory. He’s a nurse who was inspired by the hero Nightingale to put his skills to use helping the many masked heroes who get hurt in the field or anyone who got caught in the crossfire when heroes fought the bad guys.

Initially, Nightingale encouraged Samaritan to stick to his day job for fear that he would get hurt. She at least had super strength and durability to protect herself, should the need arise. Samaritan had none. What he had though, was determination. He wasn’t going to stop helping people.

So Nightingale asked friend and fellow hero Static to build Samaritan a set of armor that would offer him some form of protection. Now Samaritan is much better equipped for his mission and often works directly with Nightingale. They have both earned the respect of many superheroes and even a number of villains who have decreed that the medics are off limits and not to be harmed.

While he may not be as skilled as Nightingale, Samaritan is learning quickly. He may not be a super hero but Samaritan is definitely a hero.Samaritan

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

When The Keeper pulled Entropy free from Gamma Ray, she shattered the spirit of destruction into shards that spread far and wide. Entropy was finally gone but his ability to cause destruction hadn’t ended with his apparent death.

While AEGIS operatives were tasked with finding the shards of Entropy and securely storing them, some shards were found by others. The shards granted power to those who possessed them. Smaller shards granted only a small amount of power but the larger shards granted truly great strength.

Those who sought this strength clamoured to acquire the shards and a number appeared on the black market, making a fortune for those selling them and invariably causing trouble for everyone else.

A number of heroes found themselves in battles with adversaries empowered by shards of Entropy and villains even fought amongst themselves to acquire them in order to boost their own power.

Entropy’s former host, Nightstalker, reemerged too, seemingly determined to track down all the shards of Entropy. Many thought Nightstalker was simply seeking to reacquire the power he once had while Entropy was possessing him but some knew better. Some knew the horrors that Entropy had forced Nightstalker to witness and participate in. Now that he was free of the demon, Nightstalker wanted to ensure that no one ever had to go through the same nightmare. He knew that Entropy destroyed everything he touched and he now wanted nothing more that to eradicate Entropy entirely and now anyone who acquires a shard of Entropy can expect a visit from the man in the shadows.

While most people who know of Nightstalker know him as a villain he walks a middle ground these days. He still associates with known villains because they’re the only community he has ever really been a part of but he mostly has no stomach for their schemes…not unless it helps him in some way.

Nightstalker has recently found himself coming into frequent conflict with Comet. Comet too is searching for the shards of Entropy, feeling an understandable responsibility for the destruction Entropy has caused, and knows Nightstalker is doing the same. He has offered to work with Nightstalker but Nightstalker doesn’t trust the alien in any shape or form and would much rather take the shards that Comet finds from him. This attitude often leads to a conflict with the impulsive Comet but Nightstalker is smart enough to know that he can’t take Comet in a fight so he inevitably flees into the shadows rather than stand his ground.

While he may flee from Comet, he is highly unlikely to run from anyone else who possesses a shard of Entropy and those who use the shards are often found later scared out of their minds and muttering about a nightmare from the shadows.

Nightstalker

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,411 through 1,425 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.