Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Scottish hero and best friend of Invictus, Pulse.

Pulse

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

An attempt at a new costume for Jett.

For Jett, morality seems to be like a revolving door and she has made several attempts to play the good guy role before eventually returning to her criminal ways.

Recently, the speedster has begun working with Lord Aurachnid, a former teammate from one of her attempts at rehabilitation, in his battle against the hero Anansi.

Jett

Attachments:

Vengeance
    Participant

Pulse very nice design like the color scheme , armor looks well put together

Anarchangel
    Participant

Cindy Lee was a highly skilled intelligence operative for the United States government until she stumbled across a secret her superiors didn’t want anyone to know. She was betrayed and left for dead by the people she trusted with her life. A burned asset, left to die.

But Cindy managed to survive, barely. Now driven almost entirely by thoughts of revenge, she sought out anything that could help her and found it in a most unexpected place. The world of magic. A deal with the ancient sorceress, Rose Red, granted Cindy control over fire in exchange for occasionally serving Rose’s own plans.

Cindy didn’t even hesitate to accept and set out to destroy everyone who had betrayed her.

Since that day, the newly christened Miss Fyre has seemingly descended into madness, becoming a rampaging maniac whose goals are now difficult to discern. She seems as likely to help a random stranger as she is to burn them alive. Those who know the sorceress Rose Red often attribute this to her as they know she has a tendency to grant others great power but with a steep cost. In this case, it may have been Cindy’s sanity. Those who knew Cindy before her time as Miss Fyre, however, will tell you that she was always somewhat unhinged.

Miss Fyre has become one of the most dangerous people anyone could encounter and has even turned her back on Rose Red after she tried to transform Cindy into a monster in order to save her own skin in a battle with the Keeper. The sorceress tried to take back her gift but found that the fire had bonded to Cindy on a level she hadn’t expected.

Now there is no one controlling Miss Fyre and the world may burn because of it.

————————————————————————————————–

Okay so you guys have no doubt seen me mention the various characters that I play in DC Universe Online like Bad Dog and Talon. Well Miss Fyre here is the original. The first character I made in that game.

I’ve put off making her here for so long because her look was just to complicated for me to recreate but I recently simplified her costume. This isn’t an exact recreation but it’s close enough.

Miss Fyre

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Aurora. Proud witch and proud member of the LGBTQ community.

My last attempt at making this character was a failure in every way and I’ve been meaning to try again for almost four years now. I finally got around to it and I kind of like this one. It’s very simple but I think it works.

Aurora

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Tyger Tyger was an associate of the Nowhere Kids before they were the Nowhere Kids. When they were just a group of kids who happened to have super powers that they used to protect their neighborhood, Tyger Tyger helped them on several adventures. Despite only being 15 years old at the time, his weretiger form (which several generations of his family were know to have) was a presence to be reckoned with but he was also an huge softy around those he likes. The Nowhere Kids were glad to have both sides of him around.

But when the secretive organization known as the Labyrinth framed the kids for a series of crimes, they were forced to flee the city. During the chaos and confusion around their escape, Tyger Tyger was left behind.

Sidestep made several attempts to contact his friend before leaving but had no success.

In the absence of the kids, Tyger Tyger attempted to defend the neighborhood against the schemes of the Labyrinth by himself but had little success. Not only was he alone now, the authorities seemed to think he was guilty by association and knew where the Nowhere Kids had run off too.

The weretiger was hounded by the Labyrinth and the law until, one day, he simply vanished.

Those in charge of tracking down the runaway kids thought he had finally decided to join his friends, wherever they were. But he had actually been snatched by the Labyrinth.

It wasn’t until over a year later that the founding five members of the Nowhere Kids returned home, prompted by Tyger Tyger’s very public and televised return. They sought out their old friend, fearing that he may be in trouble, only to walk right into a trap.

Tyger Tyger now resented his former friends for leaving him behind to deal with their mess. Whatever happened to Tyger Tyger after being abducted by the Labyrinth, it changed him. The friendly and lovable Tyger had become an angry, vicious young man and was now obsessed with taking revenge on his former friends.

Tyger Tyger

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Tiny ball of crazy who just so happens to be capable of regenerating from any wound. She’s pretty convinced that she’s actually dead though.

La Chica Muerta.

La Chica Muerta

Attachments:

Vengeance
    Participant

Okay Dude I think I’ve asked you in the past to just, stop with all the creativity, and awesomeness. Now I’m gonna be forced to stare at this last pic and soak it in. I hope you are happy now

Keric
    Participant

Great masking on La Chica Muerta, like the way that the bones are all on the outfit!

and on Tyger Tyger glad to see you resist the white belly! Nice!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I originally made this character years ago on a generator I found somewhere on DeviantArt, which I unfortunately can’t find anymore.

Despite his human appearance, Novocaine is actually an alien in disguise. The young alien hero arrived on Earth just as the then teenage human hero Adrenaline was starting out his career. Novocaine befriended the young hero and recruited him to help him track down a criminal from his planet.

After his mission was complete, Novocaine thanked his new friend for his help and left Earth to return home. Years later, Novocaine has returned to Earth with a new mission and once again seeks out his old friend but his mission is a little less cut and dry than tracking down a criminal this time and Adrenaline now finds himself in a complicated position where he has to decide whether helping his old friend is worth potentially putting his entire planet in jeopardy.

Novocaine

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

La Chica Muerta really is a great potential story worthy of her own graphic novel. Very rational thinking, that she might already be dead . . .

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Nice design on Novocaine. Is his powerset related to the name at all?

Trekkie
    Participant

I like Novocaine’s design, especially the purple and the mask

Anarchangel
    Participant

La Chica Muerta really is a great potential story worthy of her own graphic novel. Very rational thinking, that she might already be dead . . .

I actually already started writing an origin story for her. I may post some of it here if it doesn’t end up being terrible.

Nice design on Novocaine. Is his powerset related to the name at all?

Somewhat. He can sedate and even put people to sleep but he can also cause immense pain.

I like Novocaine’s design, especially the purple and the mask

Thanks. I  like that mask too. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

New member of The Mortal Gods, the psychic warrior, Psyche.

Well she’s not new to the group. I just didn’t post her last time around when I was making all of the other gods.

Oh, and those aren’t lightsaber’s she’s holding. Those are psychic baton’s. Don’t do any damage to physical material but can short circuit a human mind on contact.

Psyche

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.