Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Quite a while back, I created some nameless evil dude who was just some menacing character I never really put too much thought into. A little bit later I created the mortal gods. There were a lot of those guys and by the time I got around to creating Hades…I had kinda lost interest. So I got lazy and decided the nameless evil dude would be Hades. It wasn’t until a little bit later still that I realised he bore an uncanny resemblance to DC’s Ares. I dunno if I had subconsciously ripped off the design or what happened.

So when I randomly chose Hades from my list, I decided to go for a radically different style. Now he’s no longer the menacing armoured monster. He’s a menacing old man with a scary dog.

Hades

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

So yeah…This is a thing that’s happening.

I honestly don’t know what I was thinking when I made this.

Khallos’ top scientist and all around evil bot. Megabyte.

Megabyte

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Indigo Rose. Lizard girl.

Indigo Rose

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Back to Japan we go with the Catalyst who sees himself as an agent of change. Of course the problem is, he’s not entirely bothered by what kind of change he brings about.

The Catalyst

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

Cool concept, man. I like it!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

O…. m… g…

Megabyte is the most adorable super villain I’ve ever seen. It’s like if Kirby and War Machine had a baby. I love it.

Love the flags on the back of Catalyst too. Very samurai 🙂

Skoul
    Participant

Wow! I like them all, especially Catalyst, and those flags definitely tie it all together.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Yet again I sat down to make a specific character and ended up with a completely different one. This time, Mantis. 🙂

Mantis

Vampyrist
    Participant

He’s cool!

ams
    Participant

Awesome character concept!  The items you have chosen for the costume are spot on.  Love the colors.  The only critique I have is…………….I suggest you make him a woman.  Think about it, the female Mantis always kills and eats her mate when she’s done.  That would be a badass villain……ess.

Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Awesome character concept! The items you have chosen for the costume are spot on. Love the colors. The only critique I have is…………….I suggest you make him a woman. Think about it, the female Mantis always kills and eats her mate when she’s done. That would be a badass villain……ess. Cheers!

Actually, in the long and winding backstory of this character, he was replaced by a lady mantis for a time. I did the male version here partly out of nostalgia but mostly because the character I had actually been trying to do was male. He just sort of became Mantis in the creation process.

Adding Lady Mantis to my list though, as she’s not on there for some reason. You’ll probably see her at some point in the future.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I made this guy a couple of  days ago and then promptly forgot all about him.

From France, comes Raptor.

Raptor

Attachments:

CantDraw
    Participant

Man, your creativity is off the charts! Seriously, these are some really cool characters. My favorite of late is Mantis.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Continuing our world tour of heroes and villains, we head to Mexico with Pathfinder.

Pathfinder

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

The costume design on your recent creations are superb! Keep up the good work.

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.