Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Jaguara….I’d like to share some more info on this lady with you but I’ve got nothing.

Jaguara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

A costume experiment for Japanese villain Rampage. I know he doesn’t look very “rampagey” right now but I wanted to get the costume looking right before I go trying to pose him.

Rampage

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

He looks good, but (imo) also somehow out of proportion – as if he was a midget (hope that’s the right word – don’t want to insult anybody just because I translate wrong). Or was that on purpose?

Anarchangel
    Participant

I see what you mean Jack. I was originally using the brick body on its normal size and I think I scaled up the head to match. But then I resized the body to match that of the “standard” body and forgot to fix the head… And the limbs may be a tad off too now that I look at it.

Mad Jack
    Participant

It was mostly the somewhat short appearing legs that baffled me.

Well, just say he’s a midget. We certainly can use more minority superheroes and a midget with superstrength sounds cool to me … 😉

PS: Still not sure about the term “midget”. Is it political correct to say that?

Wolf Master
    Participant

I agree with mad jack it does seem a bit out of proportion but the costumes very cool especially the mask.

@Mad
    Jack midget isn’t exactly offensive but dwarf is a more politically correct word or vertically challenged.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Does it look any better if I lengthen the legs?

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Maybe make the feet bigger than longer legs?

Anarchangel
    Participant

I honestly don’t know what to tell you about this guy. I sat down intending to make an entirely different character and I ended up with Italy’s Monaciello instead. He just kind of happened.

Monaciello

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very interesting concept. The costume is great too.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Random experimentation costume for The Web.

I’ve been sitting on this one for a while now. I may or may not have forgotten about it. I stumbled across it in my files today and tweaked a couple of things so I decided to post it before I forget about it again.

The Web (Redux)

Attachments:

Oooo I like The Web a lot.  Reminds me of distant relative of my character Fusion…kinda inspires me to remake mine.  Excellent work…Especially with the color choices.  Looks like he should be a comic movie or Tv show.  A+ Man!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I swear, this glitch where all the layers and masking are undone when you hit Undo is the one thing I truly hate about Heromachine. The changes it made even got into the save file of this character somehow and I didn’t save after the glitch.

Anyway, this is a remake of Athena of the Pantheon (rechristened The Mortal Gods). No single character in my files has annoyed me more than Athena. Her old costume was just all kinds of terrible so when I randomly chose her name from my list, I was so glad to finally get around to remaking her. I decided to tone down the “super” aspect this time around and I like it a lot more.

The baby she’s carrying is not her own. I won’t tell you the babies identity just yet but I will say that it is very important to the story of the Mortal Gods.

Athena

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

MORE INSECTS!!!!

The twins Jay and Riley Bryant are The Dartwings. A hero duo receiving training in their powers from Dragonfly. They have become occasional sidekicks for the more experienced hero but remain virtually unknown in the hero community.

(10,000 love to anyone who knows where I got the inspiration for these two)

The Dartwings

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

EVEN MORE INSECTS!!!

The original Glitter was one of the first characters I ever created with Heromachine and definitely the first insect themed character I created. Long before Dragonfly.

She’s gone through several different redesigns over the years. Not as many as American Dream but still a few. This is the first time I’ve actually liked the end result though.

Ladies and gentlemen, metahuman pop sensation Glitter!

Glitter

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.