Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Drake is the older brother of Gecko (see page 2) and has sought out Dragonfly and Salamander, telling them that he intends to carry on his brothers heroic legacy. Dragonfly and Salamander turn him down at first, not wanting to repeat the tragic fate of Gecko, but Drake is just as persistent as his brother was and proves to them that he’s capable.

What the heroes don’t realize is that Drake blames them for his brothers death and has secretly been receiving training from the deadly Widow, an old friend and foe of Dragonfly. The Widow wants revenge for Dragonfly’s past manipulations and saw an opportunity in Drake to mess with the hero. But even she isn’t fully aware of Drake’s plans.

Drake plans on taking them down from the inside. He plans to earn their trust and then burn their world to ashes.

Drake

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Nice, man! I love the colors and costume design!

PMD_Warrior
    Participant

Going to agree exactly with Nug I absolutely love the colours and design of the character

Mad Jack
    Participant

Great design!

Skoul
    Participant

Nice costume man! I gotta say though, he looks a little out of proportion, but it totally works.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Skoul, I was going for something along the lines of a teenagers proportions. I wouldn’t normally use that body but I was just experimenting and liked how it looked.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Canadian villain Gloom feeds on the depression and general misery of others.

I know this guy is far from my best work but I wanted to include him here just as a backup for my in case anything happens to my files (I’ve lost them all before).

Gloom was designed to look pretty boring and gross. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Gloom

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Teenage rebel Sabia Chen, a.k.a Icon, is a member of the Nowhere Kids. Yes, another one.

Unlike many of the Nowhere Kids, Icon isn’t actually on the run from anything or anyone. Sick of being looked at by people like she was a freak, she joined up with the kids when they passed through her small hometown. The Nowhere kids had a habit of collecting freaks and weirdos and they taught Sabia to embrace her uniqueness.

Icon controls ionic energy, not unlike a certain green themed guy you may have heard of….or Magenta. (She’s around here somewhere) πŸ™‚

Icon

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Nice haircut! Not sure about the scarf though. But that’s just me… πŸ˜‰

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nice haircut! Not sure about the scarf though. But that’s just me… ;)

Yeah I wasn’t sure about that myself actually. It was just kind of a last minute addition because I felt like her costume was too plain.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Ugh! I forgot to delete the part around her neck. JR, could you delete my last post please?

Icon

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

It is done.

Mad Jack
    Participant

I see what you mean with plain, but that’s still better. Maybe a spiked (dog’s) collar would correspond well with her “punkish” semblance?! πŸ˜‰

Anarchangel
    Participant

While I really like the idea of using a dog collar, I can’t figure out how to get one looking right (which is frustrating because it seems like a simple thing) but how about a simple choker thingy?

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nug’s fantastic Vespidae inspired me to go back to my bug characters. And so I present to you, the mischievous Quickling.

I’m actually really happy with how this one turned out. He’s kind of styled on thorns and bristles etc.

And yes, his body and head are deliberately out of proportion. He’s supposed to be a little person. In fact this picture may actually be life size.

Quickling

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.