Alexanders New Generation

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Alexanders New Generation

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 271 total)
  • Author

Jeimuzu
    Participant

COOL! another hit, the glowing energy thing over his head is a nice touch.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

What’s the sound of one hand clapping? I don’t know because I am applauding Sobek and your interpretation and awesome designs for the Egyptian pantheon.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cheers again guys, it’s good to know these are all a hit Laugh

@Jeimuzu
    there’s an explanation for the “Sun Disks” on Ra’s description if you’re interested Smile

Herr D
    Participant

@Trekkie said:

Awesome- Where can I get one?

What if we just want a LITTLE one? To eat the roadkill off the roads? Would a titanium-chain leash be enough? Oh. better be neutered, too.

Oh, and Subek–that’s someone I don’t want to make laugh. I want to ask for a volunteers for reading economics textbooks out loud when he’s in the room. That might make him keep those teeth together.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Wepwawet
    Alliance: God of Warfare and Hunting
    Info: Wepwawet was one of the many “Gods” become a deity of war (in the beginning), as many fought for land and followers. However he later gave up on this, and took his few followers to a small and hidden oasis. Here he became a lithe and agile hunter, and a companion hunter to a few pharaohs. Wepwawet was one of the few “Gods” who could open the way to Duat and it is said that Anubis is fond of him, treating him like a family at times. Rumor has it Wepwawet is his brother or even son. It is an allegiance with Wepwawet that could win Horus the whole of Duat, and give him a greater advantage over Seth.

Wepwawet.png

FRM

i love that!!

FRM

i also adore Anubis!!!!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Name: Thoth
    Alliance: God of Knowledge, Hieroglyphs and Wisdom
    Info: Thoth was in charge of all of the ships logs. He oversaw and recorded absolutely everything, and it stands to reason that he is very smart. When he became a god he decided that he would remain at a karmic balance by not specifically aiding any sides or Gods. Despite this he has aided many gods, such as Anubis in Duat by teaching him to punish and reward the deceased depending on their life choices. He also helped Ra defeat Apep the giant snake. But most importantly he aided Horus in the war against Seth. Seth was tipping the scales too much due to his “evil” acts.

Thoth.png

He kept mainly to keeping records of what was happening on Earth.
    Without his words, it is said, the gods would not exist.His power was unlimited in the Underworld and rivaled that of Ra and Osiris.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Very cool. Great job on the scroll, it looks really nice, as does the posing.

Nobody

All your Egyptian Gods are awesome I really like how you did Thoth’s beak and their story is very interesting.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Love the parchment. Yes, some flaws… but the effect shines through. Your take on ancient Egyptian religion has been stellar. Wink

Trekkie
    Participant

Thoth’s head looks great- I like how you used a horn for the beak. And the parchment’s really good

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

cheers guys, i haven’t disappeared just got a little bored, don’t worry though i have a few more gods in the works and then its on to something else… probably =P

@The
    Atomic Punk
    oh no, flaws?!?! I hate flaws! what have i done wrong AP? Smile

prswirve
    Participant

Hey i haven’t been able to check your thread for a while. I absolutely love your depiction of the Egyptian Deities. They’re awesome and has a cute feel to it. I especially love Isis’ throne. And Wepwawet’s pose is great!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo said:

cheers guys, i haven’t disappeared just got a little bored, don’t worry though i have a few more gods in the works and then its on to something else… probably =P

@The
    Atomic Punk
    oh no, flaws?!?! I hate flaws! what have i done wrong AP? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Just a nit, but his right hand looks like his fingers went through the parchment. Whereas his left hand has a more natural grip. Wink

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 271 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.