a bit of lime

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery a bit of lime

Viewing 8 posts - 211 through 218 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Lime
    Participant

The most terrifying thing I’ve ever known.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lime
    Participant

Shyly, he offered to share his umbrella.

“But, Megane Neko-kun …” she blushed. “… How do your glasses stay on when you have cat ears?”

“My … my artfully-tousled hair was supposed to cover up that problem,” he whispered.

Attachments:

Lime
    Participant

Oh, there was supposed to be a full version, too …

Attachments:

Lime
    Participant

Everyone at Lady Rosemary’s manor: maid Mindy, guard dog Rex, Lady Rosemary (a sorceress), unexpected guest Mirai (also a sorcerer), young Farley the gardener’s boy, cook Hetty and gardener Bertie.

Attachments:

Lime
    Participant

Sorry I’ve been gone so long! I was pretty sick there for a while. Turned out I had cancer, but luckily it was in an organ I can live without, so they took it out. And then just as I was more or less recovered from that, I developed these terrible joint pains that turned out to be rheumatoid arthritis. They gave me anti-inflamatories to keep it under control until I can see a rheumatologist. (A two-month wait!) So I GUESS the warranty on my body just ran out or something. I just turned 39 this month, thought I still had a year to go before that happened, but oh well …

ANYWAY, while I was laid up, I started writing a story about a woman who accidentally acquires a demon servant, and lately I’ve been playing Fallen London (my character is Amrys if anyone else is playing and wants to send me your calling card) and so I have had dapper devils on my mind. Like one Mr. Jasper Brimley. Or perhaps they are Miss Jasper Brimley. One never knows for sure with some devils.

Attachments:

Lime
    Participant

Been a while! I’m glad to see HeroMachine still going, and hopefully all will go well with it surviving the end of Flash.

Have a cityscape!

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Hey Lime, long time no see, great to see you back. Love the colour usage on the sky.

Herr D
    Participant

Man! Didn’t read abt cancer till just now. Congrats on your survivorship. I’ve been trying to grow money tumors, but nothing has happened yet. Just a few more hairs. Arthritic knuckles are awful. Good luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 211 through 218 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.