Over the weekend an old client called with a new bug in their HeroMachine version after the last Flash Player updated. We spent a couple of days figuring out what went wrong and now it's fine, but along the way I stumbled across a workaround for the image exporting bug Google introduced in their last Chrome updated. Using this new (actually, very old) method instead, I was able to get this important feature working again. So now if, like me, you're a Chrome user, you can once again export your HeroMachine 3 creations as a PNG or JPG. Hooray!
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pop Quiz Winner! June 27, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #176- National Heroes June 27, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #175 (TGT: Sci-Fantasy)- Winner June 26, 2016
- Pop Quiz: Totally Random June 25, 2016
- Friday Night Fights: The Final June 24, 2016
The Secret Lair