Your challenge this week is all about accuracy and repetition.
The task is to create a distinctive paper snowflake…with a couple of twists. Twist #1: the snowflake must feature images, that when used together, represent a common theme; could be a song, a movie, or a more abstract idea. Twist #2: you cannot, in any way, describe your creation when posting it. A huge part of the judging process will be how clearly your theme is realized.
You only get one entry so bring grab your intellectual scissors, be creative, and above all else, have fun!
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 6pm Eastern on Sunday, December 13th.