On October 3, 1931 the comic strip Dick Tracy first appeared in the New York News.
Your challenge this week is to come up with a unique detective character.
There is no poll. The winner is chosen by me. But this week there is a prize (such as it is): The winning detective will get an arch enemy designed by yours truly.
You only get one entry so be creative, and above all else, have fun!
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image must be new and designed specifically for the Pop Quiz;
- No copyrighted characters please – they will be deleted.
- Please name your filesas [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image(like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
This contest will close at 9pm Eastern on Sunday, October 4th.