UPDATE: I just installed a fix that's working in Chrome, but I don't have IE. Can someone who does please go to the HM3 app, hold down CTRL-F5 to force it to refresh with the latest version of the app, and try exporting again, please? Thank you!
UPDATE 2: I have confirmation from djuby (who originally reported the problem) that IE is fixed now as well. Woot!
I've gotten a couple of reports that Internet Explorer is no longer allowing you to export images from HM3 as of last night. Reports are from both IE9 and IE11. In testing, Chrome worked this morning with Chrome Version 34.0.1847.131 but a few moments later after I "upgraded" to Chrome Version 34.0.1847.137 it was broken.
So something major changed for it to affect two different browsers from both Google and Microsoft. I don't know what, I haven't changed anything in the code base.
Once again you'll have to do screen captures till I figure out what they broke THIS time. It's very frustrating, I apologize.