The obscure and isolated tribe of Native Americans had never heard of Christ, or the Hell He claimed to save the White Man from, or the steel and iron used to subjugate the land. Until they did, and then it was almost too late. I say almost, because a shaman of the Tribe happened to chance upon a dark ritual outside one of the wooden stockades the invaders had spread like a pox, and a demon intended for the innocent lad invaded him instead. But the soul of a Sioux was made of different stuff than the hellspawn of the West was used to, and in place of subjugation the two joined in a once-in-an-eternity pact to fight their mutual enemy.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Character Design Challenge #342 – Board Are We? October 16, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #341 – Checkmate! – Results October 15, 2017
- What Were They Thinking?: Going At It A-Clone October 13, 2017
- Fear and Film: A Horror Retrospective- 1900’s October 12, 2017
- Caption Contest #104 Results October 11, 2017
The Secret Lair