Today's share day is for the Star Trek fans. (You don't have to be a fan to share) Here we go, I just read that there will be Klingons in the new Star Trek Movie. So today let's talk Klingon.(Not in Klingon, because most of you know I have a hard enough time with English) What do you really think happen to the Klingons of the original show? I think that they were genetically altered Klingons, made to look more human in order to infiltrate the Federation. As you know, it didn't work. They were then sent to another planet to live out their lives as outcast, because they failed. This planet was later destroyed to forever hide the truth. Sounds good to me, does anyone else have any idea what happen to them?
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pop Quiz: Totally Random June 25, 2016
- Friday Night Fights: The Final June 24, 2016
- Update on Kaldath June 22, 2016
- The List: Top 10 Things Warner Brothers Would Need To Do To Make “The Sandman” Into A Movie June 21, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #175- TGT: Sci-Fantasy (Fantasci-fi?) June 20, 2016
The Secret Lair