I came across a good topic last night for share day. J.J. Abrams could be the director of the new Star Wars films by Disney. Can he do both Star Wars and Star Trek? He is a very good director and I think he can pull it off, but some people are asking the question. That is in the same realm as actors playing more then one comic book character. It has been done, not always on a good note but it has been done. I would love to talk to him about an idea that I have had for years, it deals with a cross over of the three great "Stars", Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica . I would love to see that one hit the big screen, but back to the question at hand. What do you think, can he pull it off? Some rumors are that the new Star Wars will start with an older Luke running a Jedi Academy, and others say that it will be a complete new set of characters. I forgot the name of the book I read a long time ago, but it was about Han and Leia's twin's adventures when they were at the academy. That would be a cool way to go. Let us know what you think.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Caption Contest #88 February 22, 2017
- The List: Ranking Every Doctor From Worst To Best February 21, 2017
- The Lego Batman Movie Spoiler-Free Review February 20, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #310 – Classic With A Twist February 20, 2017
- Character Design Challenge #309 – A Valiant Effort – Results February 19, 2017
The Secret Lair