I came across a good topic last night for share day. J.J. Abrams could be the director of the new Star Wars films by Disney. Can he do both Star Wars and Star Trek? He is a very good director and I think he can pull it off, but some people are asking the question. That is in the same realm as actors playing more then one comic book character. It has been done, not always on a good note but it has been done. I would love to talk to him about an idea that I have had for years, it deals with a cross over of the three great "Stars", Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica . I would love to see that one hit the big screen, but back to the question at hand. What do you think, can he pull it off? Some rumors are that the new Star Wars will start with an older Luke running a Jedi Academy, and others say that it will be a complete new set of characters. I forgot the name of the book I read a long time ago, but it was about Han and Leia's twin's adventures when they were at the academy. That would be a cool way to go. Let us know what you think.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- CDC #406 – Post Apocalyptic Warriors – Female Edition March 17, 2019
- CDC #405 – Two Great Tastes – Grim Reaper Edition – Results March 17, 2019
- CDC #404 – Down The Rabbit Hole – Prize for Superfly30 March 16, 2019
- Con Announcement and Cosplay Updates! March 10, 2019
- CDC #404 – Down The Rabbit Hole – Results March 10, 2019
The Secret Lair