I came across a good topic last night for share day. J.J. Abrams could be the director of the new Star Wars films by Disney. Can he do both Star Wars and Star Trek? He is a very good director and I think he can pull it off, but some people are asking the question. That is in the same realm as actors playing more then one comic book character. It has been done, not always on a good note but it has been done. I would love to talk to him about an idea that I have had for years, it deals with a cross over of the three great "Stars", Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica . I would love to see that one hit the big screen, but back to the question at hand. What do you think, can he pull it off? Some rumors are that the new Star Wars will start with an older Luke running a Jedi Academy, and others say that it will be a complete new set of characters. I forgot the name of the book I read a long time ago, but it was about Han and Leia's twin's adventures when they were at the academy. That would be a cool way to go. Let us know what you think.
Get HeroMachine 2 for your Desktop!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pop Quiz – Spirits of Autumn September 24, 2016
- Anime Talk: Live Action Ghost In The Shell clips! September 22, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #188 – Masterworks. September 19, 2016
- Pop Quiz – I Dream of Genie – Results September 18, 2016
- Character Design Challenge #187 – Your Choice of Sides – Results September 18, 2016
The Secret Lair