Your Character Design Challenge this week is to create the most awesome illustration possible featuring a redesign of an electrical character from the Electrical Heroes section of Public Domain Super Heroes.
You have 23 characters from which to choose. You can either stick with their original story and concept, or completely revamp it for a modern audience. You can change genders and more if you like, but the “essence” of the character should stay.
I’ll pick my personal favorites when the week is over, with the one I like best being featured in the right column for the week. The rules otherwise are the same as always:
- All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like the HeroMachine forums, ImageShack, PhotoBucket, or whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image cannot have been used in any previous HeroMachine challenge;
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension] before you upload it. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his “Bayou Belle” character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). See this post on how to get the direct link for most sites.
- All entries must be in by next Monday, when I’ll choose my personal favorites.
No limit on entries this week, so knock yourselves out. Just make them good!