Many thanks to everyone who entered Caption Contest 119, featuring this great panel:
I've selected the ones that made me laugh the most, and present them here for your amusement:
- McKnight57: Who’s Bruce Wayne?! He’s your daddy!
- ams: Ring, shming. You want to get chicks, get yourself a car!
- Joel: “When I said arm yourself I didn’t mean literally- Never mind.”
- Dan: You know, I also revealed my identity to Catwoman. So, you wanna go find a roof?
- Frankie: “Nanananana-Na! Batman!”
- Myro: “Okay, Hal. Your turn again: Truth or Dare?”
- Black Griffin: Best…Party…Ever
- rick: Listen. This is serious. You will go blind.
- thor1066: “Most powerful weapon in the Universe” and you couldn’t see thru a leather mask? What am I going to do with you, Hal?
- X-stacy: Now that we really are the last two men left on earth…okay.
- Joel: “……On second thought, I’m not gonna fist bump.”
- X-stacy: Seriously, though, how much for the ring?
- Jessica: I say we tell the Commissioner that it was all Superman.
- Hammerknight: “Hal, I am your father.”
And because I have the mind of an eleven year old boy, I've chosen Rick as the winner! I liked that he incorporated the construct into the joke. And that it's a joke an eleven year old mind like mine finds funny.
But all the Finalists were great, as were a lot of the other submissions. I love seeing your creativity and humor come out, thank you all so much for participating!