(From "The Green Mask" number 10, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
So his ancestors evolved into fox-like creatures to infiltrate the fox population. Diabolical!
I… don’t think that’s how that works. I hope not, anyway.
Nope. That guy that can fly because he was raised by birds is still the champ of aweful origin stories…
Likely the same guy who came up with Nightbird’s secret origin of “Gee, I found a costume.”
His “ancesters”, eh?
“Hunters” here being a word that means “seducers.”
“….and this is A Sniveling Little Rat-Faced Git…..”
He really doesn’t that much like a fox. Is he sure it was foxes his ‘ancesters’ were hunting?
The whiskers suggest that they were preoccupied with another animal entirely…..
Well, just call me Vegetable Head then.
It could be worse. If I came from a long line of wood workers, I might be Chairface from the Tick.
That’s called “phoning it in.”
Foxface? Looks more like Ratface to me.
So if I spend much of my time hunting for bargains, what will my many-times-great-grandson’s face look like?
@TheNate: Probably 20% off, or 1/2 price.
TheNate (14) and Frankie (15): …Or he’ll look like one of those smiley-faces from WalMart…..
As Valhallen said to Ratman: “Dude, your origin makes no sense.”
This is what comes of committing ancest.
It’s a good job his ancesters were not great gynecologists eh!
@The Atomic Punk (17): Justice Friends unite!
@Punk 17: Great, now I’m all sad and nostalgic…
“How’s it goin’, Ferret-face?” – B.J. Hunnicutt to Frank Burns
How’s THAT for nostalgia?
Wow, and I was just watching a M*A*S*H marathon yesterday. Of course it seems like those are always on.
They HAD a marathon, in one episode…..
I think his race was on an episode of Grim.