Internet issues have been resolved (it wasn’t the weather, just a good reboot was all the system needed) and I’ve got the results for Caption Contest 112, which challenged you to come up with a great line for this panel:
Your Finalists (in no particular order) are:
- Frankie: “It didn’t work. I’m still ugly. Now what?”
- Frankie: “MIRACLE BROW, apply gently to the forehead. Apply gently to the forehead. Apply gen–”
- Frankie: “I’m telling you. Who is on first.”
- Joel: “Hmmm, that tastes like…Fist! Odd when did I have that?”
- Joel: “You punched me in the mouth Redundancy Queen and you’ll do it again.”
- 1rd2th3st: “Hit me again, I’m getting channel 2 now.”
- Watson Bradshaw: I’m Nancy Grace and Casey Anthony is a tot mom.
- Mr.MikeK: What can you do to make this look more like a Lady Gaga outfit?
- The Imp: Hey, who wants to watch Glee?
- TheNate: You dumb blonde! That’s not how you deliver a punchline!
- Sutter_Kaine: Awkwardly phrased threat sense tingling…
- spidercow2010: Okay, I’ve got my Rihanna costume on. Now do your Chris Brown impression.
Those were all chuckle-worthy, but one I thought did the best job of working with the layout of the dialog and the expression on Antenna Woman’s face. And that one was … Frankie!
Congratulations, Frankie, just let me know what you’d like for your prize!