Internet issues have been resolved (it wasn't the weather, just a good reboot was all the system needed) and I've got the results for Caption Contest 112, which challenged you to come up with a great line for this panel:
Your Finalists (in no particular order) are:
- Frankie: “It didn’t work. I’m still ugly. Now what?”
- Frankie: “MIRACLE BROW, apply gently to the forehead. Apply gently to the forehead. Apply gen–”
- Frankie: “I’m telling you. Who is on first.”
- Joel: “Hmmm, that tastes like…Fist! Odd when did I have that?”
- Joel: “You punched me in the mouth Redundancy Queen and you’ll do it again.”
- 1rd2th3st: “Hit me again, I’m getting channel 2 now.”
- Watson Bradshaw: I’m Nancy Grace and Casey Anthony is a tot mom.
- Mr.MikeK: What can you do to make this look more like a Lady Gaga outfit?
- The Imp: Hey, who wants to watch Glee?
- TheNate: You dumb blonde! That’s not how you deliver a punchline!
- Sutter_Kaine: Awkwardly phrased threat sense tingling…
- spidercow2010: Okay, I’ve got my Rihanna costume on. Now do your Chris Brown impression.
Those were all chuckle-worthy, but one I thought did the best job of working with the layout of the dialog and the expression on Antenna Woman's face. And that one was ... Frankie!
Congratulations, Frankie, just let me know what you'd like for your prize!