Thanks to everyone who entered Caption Contest 109! We had some great submissions, including this selection of Finalists:
- TopHat: You’re the one who wanted to meet in ‘Stinky’s Bar’.
- Twiggyseed: Are you gonna join our gang of horrible neckwear or not?
- Dan: “They should really start handing out Right Guard at these Comicons.”
- Watson Bradshaw: Sorry, Willie Nelson scented candles seemed to be a good idea.
- sean from edwards: Then maybe the sewage treatment plant wasn’t the best place for a wine tasting.
- TheNate: “You can’t unring the Taco Bell.”
- TheNate: That’s how it works here. I toot, he shoots.
- Joel: “Hey, when you called the assassin’s guild you asked or some one silent but deadly.”
Those are all a hoot, but ultimately I decided to go with three-time Caption Contest Winner, TheNate, for a clever and completely appropriate take on a classic saying:
Congratulations to TheNate and all of our Finalists!