(From "Weird Comics" number 5, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
cowboy used PAWNCH! Its super effective!
Wow! Do think if I practice I too can become a mustle bound douche bag?
I think Conan used to live by the same motto, except that “fist full of knuckles” was often replaced with “knife in your gut.”
Why’s he breaking in their house and beating the husband up? Their just trying to spice up her B-day this year with a little bondage and dress up. S&M never hurt anyone right, well at least not in a bad way LOL.
Grey skinned guy: “My weave!”
Isn’t that the girl Hypnotoad was mackin’ on?